"Yes!"

After stopping some petty crimes around Queens, Peter arrived back home. He crawled up the side of his apartment building, until he saw his bedroom window. Looking in, he saw May walking past his open bedroom door. Once she was out of his sight, he quietly opened the window, and crawled inside on to his ceiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Peter had got inside, he removed his mask and threw it to the ground, before carefully making his way over to the door. He shot a web at the top of the door, pulling it, until it was almost all the way closed. After quietly jumping down and landing on the floor, he quietly closed the door. Peter sighed in relief, before walking backwards, towards his bed. His relief quickly vanished, however, once he saw Dani standing up and Ned sitting on his bed with the finished LEGO Death Star. They were both in complete and utter shock. Ned was so focused in on Peter, that he didn't even care that the LEGO Death Star rolled right out of his hands and shattered, once it made contact with the ground.

"What was that?" called May, from the other side of the door.

"Uh, it's nothing! Nothing!" responded Peter.

Ned stood up, while Peter turned back to face him and Dani.

"You're the Spider-Man..." gasped Ned. "From YouTube!"

"I'm not!" denied Peter, as he he pressed the emblem and let the suit fall to the ground

"I'm not!" denied Peter, as he he pressed the emblem and let the suit fall to the ground. "I'm not!"

"You were on the ceiling!" said Dani, pointing at the ceiling, while she looked at her boyfriend's physique.

"No, I wasn't!" said Peter, before looking at his girlfriend. "Babe, my eyes are up here."

"Sorry..." apologized a blushing Dani, before she licked her lips and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Guys, what are you doing in my room?!"

"May let us in!" said Dani.

"We came over to build the Death Star!"

"You can't just bust into my room!" said Peter, as he kicked his suit under his bed.

"Shit, I've busted in here before. Countless times," muttered Dani.

Just then, May walked in waving a towel. Peter stepped next to his friends, to hide his suit.

"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster!" she laughed, before taking her hair out of a ponytail. "Let's go to dinner. Thai? Dani, Ned? You want Thai?"

"Yes!" smiled Ned.

"No!" blurted out Peter. "He's got a thing."

"A thing to do after..."

"What?" asked Dani.

Ned just shrugged.

"Dani? You up for Thai?" asked May.