"I know, but I still feel bad, you know?"

A few days after the party, Peter started replaying what he said to Flash, as Spider-Man, over and over again, in his head. He was hanging out with Dani, who noticed something was bothering him.

"Babe, what's wrong?" she asked, being genuinely concerned.

"Nothing," sighed Peter. "Just... you think I was too tough on Flash, at the party?"

"What? No!" said Dani. "He got what he deserved."

"I know, but I still feel bad, you know?"

"Well, that's just proof that you're not a bad person."

"Aw, thanks," blushed Peter, giving his girlfriend a hug. "You're not a bad person either."

"You're cute," smiled Dani, before kissing Peter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Peter was about to fall asleep, when he saw he had an incoming call from Happy.

"Hey, Happy," he said, quietly. "What's-"

"Hey, Tony... the..."

Happy was sleeptalking. According to Tony, it was something he did often.

"I think Toomes could be... going to the... Staten Island Ferry... tomorrow at... I don't know... around ten in the morning..."

Peter couldn't believe it! Happy had unconsciously given him information about Toomes! He quickly ended the call and went to sleep, with a smile on his face.