"I'm sorry, what?"

That night, Dani walked into Peter's room. She looked stern.

"Peter," she told him. "You're going to Liz's party!"

"Wait, what? I thought that we already established that I wasn't gonna-"

"Well, you are now. Look!"

She showed him her phone. It was a news report.

"There's a weapons deal going on near Liz's house. You gotta go!"

"Babe, I said I wouldn't!" groaned Peter.

"I know and I know tonight is supposed to be our movie night, but this is some big sh- swiss cheese! Peter, he might go after our friends... and Flash. Those guys might test those weapons out in her neighborhood!"

Peter sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Come on, babe..." she pleaded. "You know not protecting them isn't an option."

Peter sighed, once more, before finally giving in.

"Alright, fine... but you're coming with me."

"I'm sorry, what?" asked Dani.

"Someone needs to look after our friends... and Flash while I'm taking care of this guy. Dani, you're the best person I know who can help keep people calm in really tense situations."

"How?" asked Dani.

"Remember after Ben died? All those nights when I'd wake up from my nightmares and have panic attacks? You were the first person to come over and calm me down."

Dani blushed.

"I guess I did do that," she smiled, bashfully.

"Yeah, you did," smiled Peter. "And ever since then, I haven't had a nightmare or a panic attack since... So?..."

Dani sighed.

"Ok, fine. I'll go."

Peter smiled, out of gratefulness, happiness, and relief. 

"Thank you," he told her.

They pecked each others' lips.

"I love you," said Dani.

"I love you, too," said Peter, before going over and grabbing his suit. "Alright, we leave in five, cool?"

"Yep!" said Dani.

"Uh, could you turn around please?"

"Oh, sure! No problem!"

As Peter put his suit underneath his clothes, Dani couldn't help, but look back and sneak a couple peeks.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please stop doing that?"

"Oh, of course! Sorry!" she apologized, before subconsciously biting her lip.

After Peter got his suit on underneath his clothes, he told Dani she could turn back around. 

"Alright, let's go," said Peter.

And with that, they went to Liz's house for the party.