"I know, I just... I- I just wanted to be like you"

"Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch," said Tony, as he flew up to meet Peter. "I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you snuck around behind my back, multiple times, doing the one thing I told you not to do."

"Is everyone ok?" asked Peter.

"No, thanks to you."

Peter got up and walked towards the descending armored Avenger.

"'No, thanks to me?...' I tried to help you, but you didn't let me! You've been holding me back, since the beginning! None of this would've happened, if you'd just let me help you! I told you he was the source of the weapons! None of this would've happened, if you'd just listened to me!" Peter shouted, before scoffing and getting big-headed. "If you even cared, you'd actually be here!"

Just then, the Mark XLVII opened up and out stepped Anthony Edward Stark

Just then, the Mark XLVII opened up and out stepped Anthony Edward Stark. As soon as Peter saw Tony's face, his tough guy act completely disappeared. Tony sniffed, then started his lecture.

"I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh?... Did you know that I was the ONLY one who believed in you?" asked Tony, before gritting his teeth. "Everyone else said I was crazy, to recruit a fourteen year old kid."

"I'm fifteen-"

"No, this is where you ZIP IT! Alright? The adult is talking! What if somebody died tonight?... Different story, right? Cause that's on YOU!... And if you died... I feel like that's on me... I don't need that on my conscience"

"Yes, sir. I-"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry-"

"I know, I just

"I know, I just... I- I just wanted to be like you," said a choked up Peter.

"And I wanted you to be better."

Peter looked down at the ground. Obviously, Tony didn't say it, but Peter could tell by the tone of his voice that he was disappointed.

"Alright," said Tony, as he put his hands in his blazer's pockets. "It's not working out, I'm gonna need the suit back."

"For how long?" asked a scared Peter.

"Forever."

Peter's blood ran cold. He could feel the tears forming in his eyes and his heart breaking.

"No!... No, no, no-"

"That's how it works."

"Please, please, please, please!"

"Let's have it," said a stern Tony.

"Please, you don't understand! This is all I have, I'm NOTHING without this suit!"

Tony looked at the web-slinger and became even more serious, than before.

"If you're nothing without that suit, then you shouldn't have it!" he told Peter. "Ok?... Gosh, I sound like my dad."

Peter swallowed the lump and his throat and sniffled, before speaking up.

"I- I don't have any other clothes," he said, holding back his tears.

Tony thought for a seconds, then responded.

"Ok, we'll sort that out."