"He was, like, a... a big bird man"

Spider-Man was swinging around Queens, trying to find that guy, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. 

"Maybe I should go back," he thought, to himself.

As he went to swing back home, he was instantly swooped up into the air by the man he was looking for.

"AHHH!" Peter screamed, in fear, while he tried to break free of the villain's grasp. "Let go of me, let go of me!"

The villain just looked down at the pleading hero, two green LED lights for eyes.

"Very poor choice of words, kid," snarled the villain, before releasing Spider-Man from his grasp and continuing to fly away

As Peter fell, he could see himself getting closer and closer to the roof of a convenient store. 

"Oh, crap!" he cried.

Before he could make full contact with the roof, however, a man in red, gold, and silver armor caught him.

"Mr. Stark?!" exclaimed Peter.

"Good to see you, kid. What's going on? Why were you about to fall on your ass?"

"YouseewhenIwasbrushingmyteethearliertodaytherewasthisguythatflewbymybathroomwindowinagiantwingsuitand-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" said Tony. "Take it easy there, slim jim."

"Yeah... yeah, ok," sighed Peter, before taking a few deep breaths.

"You good, kid?" asked Tony.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm good."

"Alright. Now, start from the top, but don't go too slow. I don't have all day. Pepper's waiting for me."

"Oh, Ms. Potts? Tell her I said 'hi!'"

"Will do," sighed Iron Man. "Now, will you tell me what's going on, before you lose your train of thought?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, my bad," apologized Peter. "Earlier today, I saw a guy fly past my window."

"Uh-huh, and you're sure it wasn't Cap's bird friend?"

"No, this guy was different," said Peter. "He was, like, a... a big bird man... I mean, Mr. Wilson's a bird man, too, but this guy's wings were bigger. He had green LED eyes."

"Huh, ok," said Tony. "Thanks for the tip, we'll take it from here."

"Wait, what? Mr. Stark, do you even know who this guy is?"

"Yeah. Adrian Toomes. He used to work in a lab in Greenwich, didn't have the money to fully fund his work, so he relied on grants. Smart, but not as smart as me. Also, bald... like, really bald. Thank God I still have my locks. Anyway, I'm getting off track here. Point is, he's a bad dude, who does bad things. He's a threat, an Avengers level threat."

"But I'm an Avenger, right?"

"No." 

"But I can help!"

"No, you can't."

"But I took on Captain America!"

"Trust me, young buck. Cap was going easy on you. If he wanted to lay you out, he would've. Look, if you come across this bastard again, call Happy."

And with that, The Invincible Iron Man flew away.

"That's awesome," muttered Spider-Man, before swinging back home.