"I lost the Stark Internship"

Peter Parker sulked out of the elevator, clad in pink "Hello, Kitty" pajama pants and a white t-shirt, with a taxi on it. Above the taxi, there was text that said "I SURVIVED MY TRIP TO NYC!" When he was halfway down the hallway, Christina walked out from her apartment and saw Peter.

"Nice fit," she said, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Yeah, whatever," sighed Peter.

Christina's facial expression quickly changed to a concerned one.

"Hey, are you ok, bud?" she asked, actually being concerned.

"I- I don't wanna talk about it," Peter said, solemnly.

Christina walked over to him and gave him a loving hug.

"We're here for you, buddy," she told him. "If you wanna talk, our door's always open... We love you, Peter."

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat, then spoke up.

"I love you guys, too... but Dani just a little bit more."

"Ok, hug over!" she said, before releasing and patting him on the back.

Peter chuckled and continued his walk to his apartment's door, but stopped, when he heard Christina sniffing.

"Dude, you stink!"

"Ouch."

"No, not like that! I mean, like, you smell bad... like my ex's hairy aunt."

Peter quirked an eyebrow and just stared at his friend, in pure confusion.

"Don't ask," said Christina, before Peter could do so. "Just take a shower."

"Got it," he said. "Later."

"Later."

A few seconds later, Peter finally reached his apartment. As he was about to knock on the door, May immediately opened it, from the other side. Peter just smiled, awkwardly, before his aunt let out a sigh, out of relief and a little bit of anger. Peter sighed, then walked inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've been calling you all afternoon!... And you didn't answer your phone! You can't do that!" panted May, as she paced back and forth. "Then, this ferry thing happens and I don't hear from you?!... I called five police officers! FIVE! I called Ned's mom, I called Lynne, I- I was worried sick!"

"May, relax. I'm fine. I'm fine."

May didn't get mad at her nephew very often, which made it even scarier when she did get mad. Within the blink of an eye, her face contorted into an intense scowl. The way she was looking at him was enough to scare a lion.

"Cut the bullshit!" she snapped. "I know you left detention... I know you sneak out of apartment every night. That's not fine. Peter, you have to tell me what's going on! Just lay it out. It's just me and you."