Skills: Playing Instruments

'What do you want to start with' The entity asked. 'We can start with the guitar alongside learning how to read the music sheet because some instruments have different clefs. Don't worry we have time' The entity chuckled while waving its hand. Two guitars arrived one for the entity and the other for Yi Chen. Well, then, let's begin. 

"How many instruments am I going to learn?"

" You will know when we are done."

~ Due to the fact that Author-sama cannot understand musical instruments and notes for the life of her and wants to still going to write this chapter she's gonna skip it. Read it on your own time if you want to the internet is there for everybody, okay then?~

"I am so proud of you. This is the first time I've seen one of your kind complete the courses so fast. You must have somewhere to go"

 "Pardon me"

"Someone to see, huh. I once had someone like that. Hold on tight and never let go."

I looked at him in surprise. I thought entities were never real. I guess I never thought about them in that aspect. Were they perhaps people who had once gone through this system but failed, or love someone or just gave up. I thank him as I walk out of the space.

Baobao: [I am glad you are back! Are was so bored without you! Did you miss me? I missed you very much! It's been so long since we talked to each other! I have so much to t-]

'Okay... chill. Will you stop hopping around me in circles you are making me dizzy. And no I did not miss you. Can I go to the other courses now.'

Baobao: [And here I was thinking you had a heart. Before we go to the new course I have to tell you the points you have as well as update you on the skills currently in your arsenal.]

'Okay go on'

Baobao: [You have the ability to play any instrument, dancing, combat training, and singing. You also have a total of 10,000 points. So what other skills do you want to learn?]

' I want to learn cooking, spying and hacking, sports and acting... for now'

Baobao: [In that order right?]

'Yep'

Baobao: [Okay... Off you go to your cooking class, have fun]

'I will try my best'

Baobao: [Are we getting better?]

'No, but we have gotten numb. Au revoir'

Baobao: [Bye my love]

~ Due to the fact that Author-sama cannot cook a wide array of food but has a whole collection of cooking books and videos (Gordon Ramsay is the GOAT) and wants to still go ahead to write this chapter she's gonna skip it. Research on your own my lovelies. ~

Baobao: [I can't even get excited because you are going to leave for you next class. Life gotten any better?]

'Nope, get me to the next class please because they are the only reasons keeping me sane.'

Baobao: [Okay, spying and hacking here we go]

And time went by just like that. Yi Chen will enter a class, master it, come back from the subspace just to take another. She was trying to numb the pain of losing her beloved again. She felt as if she rushed into falling in love with him and did not get time to discover and reinvent herself. She is too dependent on him which can pose a threat to her mental health and she needs to be sane if she wants to win this game. 

Baobao: [Yay, you've finished your last class and that leaves you with 5000 points. Are you ready for the next world you will be entering or do you need a break.]                                 

'Let's go Baobao to the next world.'

Baobao: [Let's go!]

.

.

.

Hello, nice to meet y'all again after not updating for 2 years, woo, I have made life decisions and rediscovered myself. PS: You might not like the new me, which is okay. All you need to do when you find yourself in that predicament is step 1: delete my story, step 2: unfollow me and step 3: be on your merry way because I refuse to take bullshit from anybody. This is my space so respect it so that I can respect you. With that being said, I love y'all and thanks for sticking with me so far. Damn y'all got patience.