1.13 Karma Is A Bitch

I hope you know 

That while you are

Attacking there will 

Always be Karma

- Author-sama

The press shared the information on Shi He as if they were vultures who had found a dead animal in the famine season. News about what happened at the charity ball spread like wildfire, murmurs and rumors broke out like a plague and everyone in Harbin Provence had heard about it. 

Shi He woke up to two disgruntled parents who both had an expression of disappointment on their faces. Our female lead being someone who loves to blame others and never herself (Author-sama: Just like me) started shouting "It was elder sister, i-it was all elder sister's fault. S-she did this to me!" Shi He seeing their faces morph into anger thought they were angry at Yi Chen and continued her pitiful and shameless act, but that was not the case.

"How shameless can you be! Weren't you the one who hired those gangsters? And the one who plotted the scene for Yi Chen, my one and only daughter, to be raped?" By now Shi He was beyond astonished she was surprised that she forgot whatever accusations she had got. How the Feng couple got this information was quite easy, they just had to electrocute the gangsters a little, and when I say a little I mean to the point of death, cut their fingers one after the other, and promise easy death, which is death by a thousand cuts after they confess, see it was an easy route.

But with the facts laid out Shi He refused to admit it was her, after all, she would not be our female lead if she did not have any determination. 

"I-I-I it was -Y-Y-YI Chen, i-it was all her fault. Her fault, her fault... " She kept chanting it like a mantra by now the Feng couple there is no way to get to her so they decided to kick her out but she was still the little girl that they had adopted so they decided to send her away but with enough money to last her a lifetime, but hoped fervently in their hearts that she would change.

While things were getting heated in the Feng mansion, Ru Xian had Anh Ling pinned to the wall and was kissing her with so much desperation it hurt, his lips went lower, and lower until it reached Anh Ling's sensitive spot, the left side of her neck. "Ngh... Ahh... N-not the- mmm...re" and more moans spilled out of Anh Ling's mouth. Upon realizing that he had been releasing such sounds Anh Ling tried to cover her mouth, keyword "tried", but before she could Ru Xian reconnected their lips again making all of her moans get stuck in her throat and vibrate through their kisses. Ru Xian disconnected the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them. 

"I won't go far until you are ready... so, there is no need to rush this, let's take it slow shall we..." Ru Xian told Anh Ling as he kissed her tears away while internally panicking thinking it's his fault for making her cry.

"I-I-I am just soo happy right n-now I never thought anyone will love someone like m-me I-I'm j-just happy t-that you are in my life. Thank you for loving someone like me. I-I-I l-lo..." Ru Xian was happy at the development Anh Ling was making and didn't want to pressure her when she was clearly not ready to say the "L" word. 

"You don't have to force it, beautiful" Ru Xian said but Anh Ling having gained confidence from nowhere bit Ru Xian's lips and pouted, turning her face the other way from Ru Xian's sight and said "I love you" while blushing like an idiot. 

 Ru Xian was happy that he forgot how to breathe and started crying while laughing "I love you too, kitten. I love you! I love you! I love you soo much!" Anh Ling blushed redder than a tomato when he heard the nickname Ru Xian had called her and Ru Xian couldn't help but bite his cheeks. While this lovey-dovey scene going on at the Xian residence, it was quite chaotic at the Feng mansion, Shi He refused to leave and continued to slander Yi Chen. Madam Feng who had had enough of Shi He and her nonsense slapped her twice making everyone surprised. 

"I adopted you from the orphanage when you were nothing but a toddler, I clothed you, fed you and loved you like a daughter... I even treated you like my own daughter. So what gave you the right to do something like this to my family! From now on we are strangers! I do not want to see your face again! If you see me ignore me for I will also ignore you! NOW, GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE!"

Everyone was stunned by Madam Feng because usually she was quiet and the rational one in her marriage. 'Baobao, I am just loving my mother more, and more!' Yi Chen told Baobao as she stood at the balcony and smirked at Shi He. Shi He who was embarrassed because of Madam Feng's outburst and Yi Chen's smirking expression just left vowing to get her revenge on Yi Chen. 

Baobao: [Be careful Host female lead blackening is at 100% so she is now extremely dangerous, combined with her female lead halo everything is possible to her, even killing you if she succeeds that means I will lose points and I will be elimi- I mean it would be bad for both of us. Your parents' emotions for her are now at 5%. Congratulations]

Right after all of this drama Shi He did not still give up and called one of her boy-toy and complained. "Wuu... Xu gege I got bullied...wuu.."

Xu: "Tell me the name of the person and I will take care of it for you"

Shi He: "Her name is Feng Yi Chen and I will send you her picture. Thank you, Xu gege for defending me." Shi He said coyly through the phone.

Xu gege: "Of course, that why you should leave that Lingxin boy and come to me"

Shi He: "Nng" she said while nodding her head and sneering as she cut off the line as she planned of ways to convince Lingxin that it was Yi Chen fault after all dead people don't talk. 

.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama desu! I am happy I got to upload this chapter hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I did while typing it. Have a good one, my lovelies and don't forget to vote and comment.