1.15 Now, It's My Turn To Love You

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

- Ed Sheeran

And now the scene who have been waiting for... drumroll, please 🥁🥁🥁... the torture service...

May contain gory scenes win at own risk! -Author-sama

.

.

.

After He Jiang's condition was checked on by the doctor, both the Bai couple and the Feng couple along with Ru Xian and Anh Ling went inside He Jiang's room to check on him. Relief sighs and expressions found their way onto their faces they almost thought they had lost him forever. After spending time with He Jiang at the hospital, everyone decided to turn in except for Yi Chen who, He Jiang had claimed had some unfinished business to discuss with her.

He Jiang: "So tell me how did you do it?" He Jiang asked while looking straight into Yi Chen's eyes.

Yi Chen: "Do what?" She replied while averting her gaze.

He Jiang: "Bring me back. How was it possible? Because I knew that from the status of my injury that I was never coming back to you love. So tell me how did you do it?" He asked again, this time taking Yi Chen's face in his hands,... firmly keeping her in place.

Yi Chen: "I-I-I d-don't know...I-I..."

But before Yi Chen could come up with a lie or distract He Jiang with her beautiful self, He Jiang captured her lips and said "It does matter if it was dark magic, a wish, a miracle or something out of this world, all I care about is that you are in my arms safe, healthy, and in one piece, not pieces" He Jiang ended his speech with dark humor and re-captured Yi Chen's lips while his fingers ghosted over her body.

While the two lovers were having an out-of-the-world make-out session, our female lead or should I say ex-female lead was having the torture session of her life. After the Bai had seen that their only son was safe and sound, they wanted revenge from whoever was responsible for their son's damage. Xu Cong who was manipulated by Shi He to commit this act was like a dead man walking in the eyes of the couple, but they were wary about capturing Shi He since she was still the daughter of the Feng couple. While they were deliberating on how to tackle this problem the Feng couple knocked on their door with a bloodied Shi He in tow. This act stunned the Bai couple after all Shi He was still their daughter. The Feng couple had kept the world from knowing that Shi He wasn't their real daughter, and even hid all information relating to Shi He being adopted that no matter how hard the Bai's had searched they couldn't find it.

After the explanation, all familiar feeling left for Shi He from both pairs of couples diminished into nothing but pure hatred, the Bai's hated her because they almost lost their son and the Feng's because she almost destroyed their daughter's happiness and her world. At first, Mrs. Bai was against it but she put herself in Yi Chen's shoes, and the thought of losing her husband brought her on the table on agreeing to torture Shi He.

 With their emotions sorted out, it was time for Shi He's one-on-one torture session to begin featuring both the Bai and Feng couple. They ordered one of the shadow guards to begin with something simple like the Chinese water torture. Shi He made a sign of relief thinking it was over but no! The shadow guard then continued the torture session by chopping her fingers one after the other, then branded her face, neck and other exposed parts of her body. Shi He's screams and pleas for mercy or death, whichever came first, made Madam Bai walk up to where she was being tortured and cut off her tongues to numb the noise. Her action made Shi He holler out in pain. They left her after they had tortured her to their satisfaction, not alone but with a group of starved rats in a closed room. I suppose you could guess the rest... in short Shi He got the death she was pleading for, but probably not the way she wanted it... shift, precise, and with a gun.

The next group for the torture session was Xu Cong himself, he had it hard though. The shadow guard that tortured Shi He shot all of his family members right in front of him, from babies to the elderly, one might think they were being wicked but a tree not cut from the root could amount into a big tree, in their case someone that will come to avenge the Xu family. Xu Cong cried as his family was annihilated right in front of him, he begged, cried, and swore vengeance but, they did not stop until he was the last of the Cong existing in the world. Tired from all that screaming and crying, Xu Cong was pardoned with death by a thousand cuts and his body cut into pieces. His death no less great or painful than Shi He's.

After putting their enemies to sleep the Feng and Bai couple behaved like it was a normal day with them just talking about their business partnership and their kids who were bonding at said moment. Madam Bai knowing the behavior of her son decided to inform him of what had taken place while he was in a heated make-out session. He Jiang was angry that he wasn't able to torture Shi He himself, nonetheless, he still thanked his mother for her help. 

He Jiang looked up at Yi Chen's face thinking she was mad at him but Yi Chen just kissed him and professed her love for him, thus they continued their make-out session from where they had stopped.

Baobao: [Congratulations Host you have completed four out of five missions, but no worries you still passed this world so do you want to-] 

Before baobao could continue he heard sounds that a pure system like him shouldn't have heard poor baobao looked at his Host's current position and like any other system who is as rotten as him, he took out his camera and started taking pictures while chanting "More positions! More positions! This is just perfect for my collection! My dear Host why didn't you tell this system of yours that you are into this kind out things! If you did your family's baobao would have set occassions for that to happen! More positions! Ehh!" Baobao who couldn't bear it any longer fainted from nose bleed but his collection was safe and sound.

.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama desu! Did you miss me? I am sorry that I was missing for four days but I had to set somethings in my life straight before turkey day... I mean Thanksgiving. I mean why call it thanksgiving when all I do is eat turkey until I can breathe no more while meeting people who I'd rather not want to meet. Anyway, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and don't forget to give that turkey a raise!

.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Spasibo.