2.16: How? When? And Where?

When you're faded and alone

And need somebody on the phone

Let it be me, let it be me

When she leaves you in the rain

You need a high to kill the pain

Let it be me, let it be me

And I'll show you love the way it supposed to be

- David Guetta ft. Ava Max

.

This chapter is all about Arisa and Aidaen and the bond they share so expect explanations for Aidaen's rude behavior towards our princess. The words in italics are spoken by the wolves inside Aidaen/Arisa's wolf.

.

.

"How is possible for both of us not to know we are each other's mate?" Was the first question Arisa asked as she leaned into Aidaen's heat. Aidaen buried his nose in the crook of Arisa's neck and replied, "I have a theory of the reason why but does it matter."

Arisa looked at him and pouted. "I want to know... I want to know... tell me... tell me... mate~" She said while shaking Aidaen and giving him her infamous puppy eyes. Aidaen pecked Arisa on the lips and said "It is probably due to the fact that I closed my chance to a mate after L-lily... I-I despised all thoughts of having a second mate. I don't deserve it due to what happened... after what I did to Lily."

Aidaen closed his eyes to shield away his pain from Arisa. "You deserve everything in the world. I don't know what happened to Lily but I know it wasn't your fault. And if it was I believe that Lily has forgiven you for it because you have me here and I know it is early to say this but I care about, more than a friend." Arisa told Aidaen while kissing him in between her sentences. 

Aidaen looked at Arisa with surprise written all over his face, and said "You don't know what happened to Lily! I thought the pack members shared this information with everyone in the pack. Do you want to know about Lily? I mean I could tell you if you want."

Arisa looked at Aidaen and kissed him deeply, "If I hear about Lily I want to hear it from you so YES! Please tell me about Lily. I want to know about your former mate." Arisa concluded with a mild growl.

"Calm down mate. I have you now. I met Lily on my 16th birthday at my aunt Augusta's mating party. We instantly fell in love and planned to be bonded 8 months after we met. All was well and swell until a rogue attack took her life. She died right... right in front of me and I could not... just could not frecking save her. She was right in front of me getting mauled by a filthy rogue and I could not do a damn thing to save her. That day was the most helpless day of my life... the day I watched my Lily die... right...I-I..."

Arisa hugged Aidaen as he cried his eyes out for his dead mate. She might have been jealous of Lily for meeting Aidaen first but no one, not even the strongest Alpha, deserves to witness their mate dying in front of them. So her heart goes out to Aidaen and his former mate Lily. 

"I think it's time we went back to the pack. Everyone will be worried as to why we are not there, especially your beta" Arisa said only to be interrupted by Aidaen

"Our beta. You are my mate, my luna, their luna. Mine" Aidaen proclaimed as his wolf Dittany surfaced from his sleep.

'It's been soo long since I felt whole. Thank you for you, mate. In spite of my human thinking, that we do not deserve you because of Lily, I think we don't deserve you because you are the most beautiful creature we have ever laid eyes on and we cannot fathom the Moon Goddess blessing us with such an alluring female werewolf as our mate. I know with time we will grow to love you and we will adore you. Just give us time to get used to having a mate. It feels weird feeling whole again.' Dittany said as he kissed Arisa's pouting lips

"Okay. but you and your human should better not take a long time or else I might choose someone el-"

"MINE. MINE..." 

"Yeah... I understand... YOURS." 

.

.

.

Hell-o, my lovelies, Author-sama desu. As one of my readers/follower pointed out it has been 14 days since I updated and hear me out I have my reasons. I finally graduated from high school. Yeah, yeah, I know. It was hell! Everyone congratulated me on that day and always had a chance to point out that I will be working soon. When they said that never did I realized they meant soon as in one week soon. So I had little time with my laptop and more time with people. And guess what I moved to my sisters place the day I graduated. Whoop! Whoop! I am sorry for taking soo long to update but I hope you understand. Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. Spasibo.