Let's Break It Down

Here is some BTS music airplane to help you analyze this chapter. - Love Author-sama

I know that most of you, my readers, are wondering why the first arc/chapter ended the way it did. For those who were able to crack the puzzle within my last 3-5 chapters find out interesting things about Yi Chen's lover, Bai He Jiang, and some facts about the system, baobao, but for those who couldn't find it I will break it down for you. Although, I might give you facts about the arc doesn't mean I will lay it all bare, after all the more suspense, the more readers.  

First hint

In the chapter, Finally!, the fashionista who made the wedding dresses for the marriages between He Jiang and Yi Chen, as well as Ah Shen and Ru Xian, Elizabethe De Claus, is a goddess named, Ehthebazile Ed Sual, which is the reverse of her name in the chapter, Finally!. I will tell her role in this whole process at some point in time but not now. I will tell you one thing about her though, she is known as the Goddess of Fate by the Greeks and Roman she was misidentified by them because they thought she was three different people; Clotho (Nona, to the Roman), who spun the thread of fate, Lachesis (Decuma, to the Roman), who dispensed it, and Atropos (Morta, to the Roman), who cut the thread. She was also mistaken as Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. She, Ehthebazile Ed Sual,  was one person mistaken and identified as four different Goddesses but truth be told she is just one person. She is also a friend of the God of Wisdom and War.

Second Hint

The priest who officiated the wedding in the chapter, Finally! (though her name was not mentioned for obvious reasons), Lyra Mimoth, is the Goddess of Marriage. Fact about her in the Heavenly World, among all the Gods, is that once Lyra Mimoth bounded two people they were bounded together forever through life and death, even reincarnation, even Old Meng's soup could not erase their bond or love for each other. The bounded people also tend to share the same lifeline and time.

Third Hint

The doctor who helped deliver Yi Chen's babies, Doctor Ellie, whose real name Eileithyia (Aiythill) is the Goddess of Childbirth and fertility. The reverse of her name Aiythill means to "relieve" or "she who comes to aid"

The reason why the Yi Chen had to get out of the first world early was because the world could eject Yi Chen and erase her identity and memories from the world. She has less spiritual power to withstand the world hence she had to leave early or else the world would find a way to eliminate her. But, all hope is not lost because Yi Chen can build or strengthen her spiritual power by accumulating points by fulfilling the wishes of the bodies she occupies, of course also with the help of baobao.

So if Yi Chen plays her cards right she might end up staying in the world of her choosing and also switch worlds at will but first she needs to build her spiritual power.

The spiritual power is like a ribbon or necklace that differs in colors, yellow being the lowest and purple being the highest. Right now Yi Chen is at the yellow stage so, she has four more stages before she could get to purple, the stages being; yellow - orange - red - maroon - blue - purple. Although purple is the highest there is a stage that comes after purple and is nearly impossible to get the stage being the silver stage.

Spiritual artifacts and fulfilled wishes help one improve their spiritual power. 

And that's it.

.

.

.

Old Meng's soup: Soup given to people arriving in the underworld after death to wipe the memories of their past lifetimes.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama desu! I know I promised you an explanation so here it is hopefully after reading this you will understand the reason for such an ending for the first arc/world. Thank you for following me, voting, and commenting. Goodnight. Spasibo.