1.5 Gasoline

Life is like a chain reaction

Whatever you do will affect

Whatever situation is about to happen

Like throwing a lit match into gasoline

 - Author-sama

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama here! I am sorry for not updating during the weekends but as I said they belong to my family and me. I love you guys but for me, family always comes first. Anywho enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote, follow and give feedback.

.

.

.

As the day went on and school ended everyone put what happened in the cafeteria behind. In order to rub stealing Lingxin from Yi Chen instead of going home with her, she went home with Lingxin and kissed him fully knowing that Yi Chen's car had arrived. 'Shishi ah, this elder sister will show you ten times of all of your actions in due time!'

Baobao: [Chen'er according to my information while looking at (stalking) everyone there is a charity ball coming up this week. This was how that dam* female lead used her stupid face to K.O. the cannon fodder, she acted a certain way and made you everyone's enemy. Emm... Chen'er she almost got you...y-y-you...]

'What can't talk now?! Which kind of system stutters? Have you gotten a virus?'

Baobao: [Assaulted! She made a bunch of guys take nude pictures of you with them together and spreading it on Vigor making you go viral and disgracing your parents. Chen'er, that's is why your parents disowned you.]

'*clap clap clap* I have to give it to her she sure knows how to finish her business and uprooting her problems from the root. If I wasn't the one all of this was against we could have been great friends, but since the real Yi Chen has suffered all of these tragedies I will make sure to repay her in fold. Mwah ha ha ha' 

Baobao: [Chen'er, do you want to use the replenishing pill so you can look you best and defeat that white lotus flower. But Chen'er can I be a part of that revenge plan.]

'Of course my baobao, you'll help me in every possible known to man...or system if you want'

Chen'er are you ok? Madam Feng asked while looking at a smiling Yi Chen. "Of course mother, I feel superb I was able to make new friends today and all my classmates now love me. I feel very happy..." Yi Chen kept rumbling about her day while Madam Feng looked at her like she just saw a ghost. "Mother, are you ok?" Now it was Yi Chen's turn to be surprised at the look she was getting. "It's just that you have never told me how your day was going before you always ignore me and go straight to your room right after you come home." While her mother was rumbling her grieviancies Yi Chen realised the old Yi Chen was also part of the reason that no one supported her during her hard time because she has basically cut herself from the world, which was kind of unnerving.

"Mother, from now on I will always tell about my day. How about rebuilding this mother-daughter relationship huh? Let's go shopping tomorrow at the newly opened mall down the street, ok." Yi Chen talked to her mother like she was coaxing a cat. Her mother just replied by nodding her eyes with tears in her eyes, at that moment a thunderous voice sounded "Why is your mother crying? What did you do to wrong her and make my beautiful Qui'er cry?" (Author-sama: What a loving husband? This is literally my sister and her husband.)

"Father, mother is just crying tears of joy because we are having a bonding time tomorrow" Yi Chen replied while trying to calm her mother down. At that moment Shi He decided to make her presence known as if by the cause of her presence Mr Feng remembered something he had forgotten about. "Oh right! We are having one of my business partners over for dinner tomorrow. Don't be late and don't forget to look pretty, including you, my Qui'er." With that, he left but not forgetting blowing his wife a kiss, making her become a blushing mess. 'Wow, who knew love could be soo messy. That's why I gave up on it.' Shi He asked in a meek voice if she could bring her boyfriend and was permitted to do so. Everyone in the Feng manor went on with their business; while the maids prepared for their incoming guests. 

In the morning on the next day baobao didn't have a hard time waking Yi Chen up because she had the motivation to go to the hellho - I mean school now. Her inner-self was brimming with excitement for she was now looking for ways to convince Anh Ling to wear the cute dresses she bought last night. She almost made her way to her closet to dress up when baobao reminded her to use the replenishing pill, she did and she instantly regretted it. 

'Baobao! Why didn't you tell me how it worked?! Why is there black stuff coming out of my skin pores?! Eww... get it off of me!'

Baobao: [I never asked host because host never asked and the black stuff is the bad things in your body that host's body doesn't need or is harmful. Chen'er, why don't you looking the dressing mirror now.]

'Daebak! I look like a goddess who came to grace the earth with her presence. Baobao thank you for the replenishing pill.'

Baobao: [You are welcome host. Now let's go and squash that white lotus flower]

'Wow, me likey. My family's baobao got all violent' Yi Chen made her way to school with everyone looking at her; the boys like she was an oasis in a very hot desert and the girls like she just stole their favorite bag. 

(Author-sama: I don't know why girls like their bags soo much. I guess that's why I am a tomboy.) 

Anh Ling runs towards her and engulfed her in a hug and He Jiang just walked calmly towards her and shot a light smile at her which she returned and the trio walk to class.

Mr Ymir enters the class and it was like yesterday all over again. "Class it seems like you've gotten another new student," he says while grumbling about the increasing size of his class. This new student enters and I see Anh Ling stiffen and look at him while blushing like a madman. 

'Eh! Baobao what did I miss' 

"My name Li Ru Xian. Please take care of me" He says while looking at the whole class with his obsidian eyes, Yi Chen looks at the interaction between Anh Ling and him and sees him smirk at Anh Ling's fidgeting. At first Yi Chen was angry thinking he was Ling'er's ex only to notice the smirk turn into a smile of someone in love, then it dawned on her that Ru Xian likes Ling'er. He Jiang watched how Yi Chen was looking at the two and sighed while thinking of the troubles he is going to go through when they end up together.

Mr Ymir by some distorted concentration also saw the interaction and decided to assign the empty seat next to Anh Ling. Yi Chen saw the smile that played at his lips and was thankful for giving her a teacher that will help match make them. Anh Ling on the other side looked like the queen of hearts had just told him "off with his head". She looked at Yi Chen thinking about asking for help only to see her looking at her and wiggling her eyebrows while mouthing "You're about to get some." That alone horrified the poor Anh Ling causing Ru Xian to snigger and He Jiang to lift an eyebrow.

.

.

.

Breaking the fourth wall with Bai He Jiang

Author-sama: Humph! Who said you will end with my family's Chenchen?

Bai He Jiang: *Takes out a sniper, a swiss knife and an oozie while whistling* 

Autor-sama: *sweatdrop* 

Bai He Jiang: You were saying?

Author-sama: Congratulations you have won my family's Yi Chen

Bai He Jiang: Then make it happen and stop stalling or next time it's your head, got it.

Author-sama: Got it! 

 Breaking the fourth wall with Li Ru Xian

Author-sama: Welcome to my show hopefully you are not like some psychopathic person I just met

Li Ru Xian: I think you are confused here. I want Ling'er to become mine as soon as possible or like Bai He Jiang said next time It. Is. Your. Head.

Author-sama: Wuu... why did I have to create such tsundere characters... wuu...baobao come and comfort me...

Baobao: They are right you know because of you my collection hasn't grown an inch. Hurry up with the smut scenes already.

Author-sama: 😑😐

Hi, my lovelies, I almost gave up have way in updating the book because I had three tests in a row tomorrow but continued with the power of friendship my friends decided to help me finish the review for the test. Fortunately for me, it is an open note test. I hope you enjoy this chapter.