2.14: Oh! No, you don't!

Oh happy day, oh happy day

Since I met my mate

I got rejected, almost died on another pack land

I got saved, got my butt whipped in shape

Then I met a new mate at a ball

Then what happened baobao you tell 'em

'She got... what did you get again?' 

Oh my you're so clueless

'Guess there is only one way to find out'

- Vera ft baobao the darling system

"Mate" "Mine" Was all Vera heard as she was engulfed in a very comforting hug which reminded her of her He Jiang, who she misses with all her being.

"Em... My name is...

"Mine!"

"Vera... but who are you?" Vera said while trying to get away.

"Your one and only mate." He replied while sniffing Vera's neck

"Not that... I mean I already know that... but what is your name? If you will not mind telling me" Vera said still trying to break free of the hug even though Alita was purring in delight.

"I am Draconis MacMille, your King and mate... your everything" Draconis replied while holding Vera tightly and continued sniffing her neck.

"No! She belongs to me! She is mine!" Andre growled causing Draconis to growl back in retaliation to protect and keep what was his.

With Andre and Draconis growling at each other the atmosphere at the ball became tense. "I don't mean to interrupt whatever this is but I believe you rejected me Andre, and no! I want nothing to do with you. Sharing the same air with you without ripping out your throat is strenuous for me and I don't plan on risking anything for you even revenge because you ain't worth it. And King Draconis, I am willing to give "us" a chance, hopefully, it works out perfectly." By the time Vera finished ranting, Andre's wolf was whimpering in sadness while Draconis wolf, Asher was howling in happiness at his mate's acceptance causing almost every werewolf at the ball to howl alongside him. 

But Andre was not happy with Vera's declaration and decided to issue a fight over "his mate" from Draconis. "I issue a Pugnare Anima" Andre yelled out causing everyone to gasp in astonishment. 

"I accept," Draconis said while releasing Vera and heading towards Andre, who was standing at the center of the ballroom. 

Who was Draconis? He is the youngest werewolf to ever shift at the age of 8. He single-handedly killed all the rogues at attacking him and won the war the rogues waged causing him to earn the thorn at the age of 15. Who are you to say you want to fight against him? Do you have a death wish? It seems like life no longer look appealing to you so you decided to dig your own grave. 

Vera followed Draconis to the center of the room and surpassed him to stand right in front of Andre. "Oh! No, don't! You are not going to fight with my mate because I don't ever recall you accepting me as you mate. On the contrary, you painfully rejected and moved on perfectly with your life." Vera paused and tilted her head towards Mira.