2.18: Let Me Give It To You

"You what?!" Draconis said while looking at Vera with astonished eyes 

"I love you," Vera said unabashedly while staring right  into Draconis' ever-widening green eyes  

'How big are his eyes gonna get' Alita said while snickering

[I wonder... they look like they are about to pop] Baobao piped in

'Stop laughing at my hubby. After all, we will be seeing more of him' Vera said as she sank into a bubble of happiness

'More of him?' Alita asked with wonder laced with her voice

'Yes more of him' Vera resolutely replied

Baobao: [Go get him Yi Chen! You go get your mans tig-]

'You mean wolf... I don't like being associated with those creatures who lack civilization and culture' Alita snarled at baobao who was trying his hardest to be invisible at the moment even though the probability of that happening was zero.

 Baobao: [Yes! Yes! Yes! I will do whatever you want just don't bite my small head off wuu... I like it to stay where it is.]

 Draconis stood there with his mouth slacked open and his eyes swimming with surprise, awe, respect, adoration, and most importantly love. He regained his senses when Vera kissed him squarely on the lips. 

Vera kissed him languidly and nipped his bottom lip to get his attention and involvement. She dominated the kiss by sucking on Draconis tongue. Her actions drew groans from Draconis who was swimming in a pool of wonder. Draconis didn't want Vera to be doing all the work so he reciprocated her actions and took control of the kiss. He nipped, sucked, and bit her lip drawing out all sorts of noise from her, making both baobao and author-sama hot and bothered.   

"D-Dr-Draco... ahh... ngh... I-I too much... hah... ngh... more... m-more... no... m-mor- ah" Vera moaned as Draconis kissed the life out of her.

While Vera was contradicting herself, Draconis was busy mapping out her torso using his long majestic fingers. Vera was delirious with want and Draconis was holding his wolf, Dittany, back from mating with Vera right now in the gazebo. The only thing keeping him sane is the respect and love he has for Vera and also his possessive nature, and well if you will count Vera's clothes because she is not helping the situation with her moans and how she keeps on gyrating her hips into poor Draconis' clothed shaft.

"V-Vera... stop... not now... ahah... not yet... too s-soon... stop..." Draconis said to through his  gritted teeth as he held Vera at arms length.

Vera in her delirious state starts to panic thinking that her He Jiang who now is Draconis doesn't want her anymore. She starts crying and hyperventilating. Draconis who was very aroused a minute ago is now very concerned as he tries to calm down Vera. 

"I... Please don't... don't l-leave me please... don't... not again... g-give... a chance... I... don't..." Vera says over and over as Draconis tries to calm her down.

"Listen. Hey, listen to me... I will never leave you alone even if my limbs are being severed from my body. My love goes only to you... You are my everything. So look at me... yes you are doing a good job... right in the eyes darling... yes perfect." Vera looks right into Draconis' green eyes and nodded her head.

"I will never, never ever leave you even if you do not love me anymore so buckle up because you are stuck with me until Moon Goddess makes us apart." Draconis said while wiping away tears from Vera's cheeks.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

After hours of comforting Vera, Draconis princess carried a sleeping Vera to the pack house. He went to her room and laid her down on her lilac sheets. Draconis then tucked her into bed and kicked her forehead as he bid her goodbye.

"Why was she crying?"

"Who ar- what are talking about?" Draconis asked as he turned to face Aidaen with guilt written all over his face like a child caught stealing cookies out of a cookie jar.

"I asked, why was she crying?" Aidaen reiterated slowly with menace bleeding through his voice.

"Why is that your concern? Do you think I can't take care of my mate?" Draconis bristled

"You know that is not why I asked you that. I just want to help you because Vera has been through a lot, also I know how to get you into her good books so tell me why she was crying" Aidaen asked once again bearing his neck in an act of respect not submission.

"I told her to stop kissing me because she was making it hard for me to keep my wolf, Dittany, under control but she took it the wrong way and started to hyperventilate and cry. It took me a long time to calm her down. I don't know what and how to tell her that I will be with her forever because of that stupid wannabe, she doesn't believe in mates." Draconis said while trying his best to refrain Dittany from killing Vera's ex-mate.

"It's understandable after all she has been through. It will be a surprise if she completely trusted you. You have to work for that trust Draconis. It is going to take a long time but do not give up on her because the end result will be worth it." Aidaen said as he bid Draconis goodnight.

The next morning Vera woke up just in time to see Draconis place a plat full of eggs and bacon with a side of fresh fruits and syrup. She did not waste time as she drizzled the syrup on eggs and bacon and she wolfed down the entire content on the plate. 

"Oh! Did you want some?" Vera asked as she burped

"No don't worry about it"

"That's good because you are not getting any. I like my food as I like my man attention and life, undivided." Vera said while looking at Draconis with an unwavering gaze. Although, it seemed like a passing comment it was a vow that Vera hoped Draconis remembered for the rest of his life. 

"And so shall it be served, my lady." Draconis mock bowed as he sat close to Vera on her bed.

"I love you... You know that right."

"I know... "

"Then look right at me..."

"I love you Chen'er..."

"What?!" 

"I love you my love."

"I love you too my mate"

'Baobao is it me or did you hear Chen'er'

[No Host I think it is the two of us. I definitely heard Chen'er. Oh my goodness. He is really He Jiang, our family's in law.]

' Oh that is good news right?' Alita piped in

'Yes, now I can wholeheartedly love him'

'Araso! Fighting! Math fortan'

.

.

.

He- *hit me with that ddu-du ddu-du du* Omoya! Sorry for not updating for two months but Author-sama was on fire. This is not Author-sama, this is her soul. Her body died two weeks ago from stress and too much homework. I am currently looking for a Host. Contact me when you find one. Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. And for who commented that I have not replied I am sorry but I will get to you soon. Spasibo.