2.4: Omega vs. White Lotus Omega

I feel like a ton of weight just dropped on me

I feel so dead inside

And I don't know you but the first you spit are

"I reject you" Oh fuck your self-conscious pompous ass

I don't your shit in my life.

Well BYE, you failed experiment of a human being.

- Your Ex-Mate Vera fucking Ope Vanclaeran

.

.

.

Vera went into her room feeling exactly the way she felt when she lost He Jiang hence making her feel the rejection and loss of love in her life. In her heart, she knows that no one will ever replace He Jiang but it did not hurt any less than it did because the omega wolf in her needed an alpha, her alpha to depend but now she had no one and it felt so lonely. Vera was very frustrated all she wanted to do in this world was find a mate, pretend to love them, complete her missions and die peaceful, but no fate just had to fuck her up not like she had any say anyway. All she can do now is pick up her shit and roll with the punches fate is throwing at her. With that Vera picked her now miserable self up and gave her game plan to baobao.

'Baobao, how do I leave this pack? Tell me because I want to leave as soon as possible!'

Baobao: [Host, if you want to leave the pack you will have to fill out a form to join another pack and the other pack must accept you. And most of all you alpha has to accept the form but considering that your alpha is also your mate, he will not allow it because he needs you around him to keep his wolf calm. Or yo-]

'So you are saying he is going to keep me around as a back-up bitch! Well, news flash that shit ain't happening! You better think of another way or else I will just kill myself and lose the points for this world.'

Baobao: [*totally ignores Vera's outburst and rolls his sapphire eyes* As I was saying you could also leave the pack at night when everyone is asleep and there are no pack fighters patrolling the borders.]

'Now that sounds fan-fucking-tastic! Ok, I will start packi- OUCH! Oww! Argh! I-I-I... don't feel so... good'

Immediately after Vera said that her legs buckled and gave up under her weight and sound of cracking bones were heard throughout the room.

Baobao: [Host, it looks like you are going through your first shift... oh it's going to be soo painful. I do n-]

'Will you shut up you are soo loud?! I can fucking hear you so stop shouting?!'

Vera screamed out loud as another ripple of pain went through her and she curled herself into a ball and whimpered while scratching her skin trying to ease the pain somehow but failing to do so. Baobao encouraged her through the link they had until the pain subsided and a silver werewolf with purple patterns emerged. Baobao was fascinated with the color of Vera's fur and so help materialized himself and run his bunny paws through her fur while murmuring how beautiful and unique she looked.

Vera came to when she felt someone running their hands through her fur and turned only to see a bunny she knew all too well. She tried to stand up only to fall back on the ground and hear baobao snickering at her and calling her a wet puppy which seemed to strike a nerve with her omega wolf whose name she learned was Alita.

After Vera learned how to move her body in her wolf form with the help of Alita and baobao. She proceeded to grab her clothes with her fangs and some food to survive on the run for a few days and shoved them into a backpack and zip it with the help of baobao. But when she was about to leave she remembered to write a letter to her ex-mate and pack members to make them feel more remorseful and hurt. So she wrote two separate letters, one to her ex-mate and one to her former pack members,

Dear Ex-mate,

If you are reading this letter then you will realize that I freed you of the act of having me as your mate, no, you don't need to thank me I did it with pleasure. I am sure you will throw a party when you find out when I am gone but remember I am as happy as you are because I was able to be brave enough to reject and run away from my pathetic alpha of a wolf. I will be throwing a celebratory party of my own. I hope you enjoy fucking the omega you love-oh-so-much and I hope that when I find someone you hurt as much as I did when you rejected me asswipe.

P.S.: You are not invited to my celebratory party and DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO FIND ME OR YOU WILL BE DAMNED!!!

Dear Former Pack Members,

Throughout my whole life, I appreciated you for being my set parent I couldn't have, especially Molly and Shan when you taught me how to behave around other people. But for the rest of you, I am highly disappointed I thought the pack was my family but apparently, I cannot fit in because I do not have a normal childhood like the rest of you did. But why do you think I don't? It was because my parents fought and died while protecting this pack! If my parents have had been selfish then some of you will be dead while they survived and for all the selflessness what do they, my parents, Surly and Rian, get as a thank you! Oh! I know they get their only child, their daughter, treated like a slave and outcast! Omega or not! If they were alive I bet on my life that I would have been treated differently.

But all that is in the past now, from now on I have no affiliation with any member of this pack and if you see me in the future pretend you do not know me for I will do the same. Have a nice life without one pathetic and unfortunate omega like myself.

P.S.: Shame on all of you! May Karma bite you in the ass!

With that done, Vera ventured into the forest that borders the pack and stayed alert for pack fighters but fortunately for her there was none and she had an easy escape route. Immediately she crossed the borderlines all her mind link with the members of the pack collapsed and she felt empty and free at the same time making her whimper and smile at her bravery to run away not cower. She took five paw steps before she heard a sorrowful howl cut through the night and Alita told her, "That must be mate's wolf... he seems so sad. I-I want to go back because he is hurting but when I think about his human hurting you I get angry so... let's keep moving before we end up as dog food." Vera couldn't help but comment and thank her for her bravery and thought that at least the Moon Goddess did one fucking thing right that is finding her a suitable omega wolf as her wolf.

With her group of merry bandits or should I say conscience Vera made her way to freedom... or so she thought...

.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama desu. I am sorry for not updating for almost two weeks now but it was mostly because I had to sort things out for going to college. Yes! I am a high school senior with massive homework and college paperwork as well as scholarships to fill out so please don't kill me. Throughout the week I was absent on wattpad I was booming with ideas so once I finish with my school work I will update like a chipmunk on meth, do worry I don't do drugs. I also want to thank you all for having the patience to wait for me to update and also welcome new followers and readers to my novel. Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment. Spasibo.