2.8: Ally? Ally Who? Ally McBeal?

I know I signed up to be

An omega who is distracted from her problems

And all but REALLY I did not sign up for this

It's kind of nice though... but no thank you

- Vera/ Alita

.

.

Vera was unable to stop herself from crying, Alita was not helping and Baobao sucked at comforting Vera due to him not being near anyone for about a thousand years. She woke up to the sound of someone knocking on her door. She tried to stand up only to fall on the cushioned ground because her legs were cramped up due to her staying in one position for a long time.

The person knocking on the door kept until Vera opened the door. She opened the door only to come face to face with a little girl no more than about 3ft in front of her wearing pink suspenders with a white polo shirt and pink Nike shoes while chewing her bottom lip in nervousness.

"Emm... Are you the new omega here?" The little girl asked while rolling her legs on the soles of her feet.

"Ah!... Yes, I am honey, but what brings you here little one?" Vera answered calmly while internally cooing at the little girl with joy.

"I-I-I... I am here to hang out with you because... because... I thought you will be bored since you do not know pack member in this pack. So... do you want to build a snowman" The little girl said while wringing her fingers.

'Oh, my Moon Goddess! She is such a cutie! I love her. If I ever have a cub I would want it to be like her. From now on she is our cub! Human ask for her name! Right now!'

'I agree with you on her cuteness. But seriously! How many times have I told you not to call me human but by my given name which is Vera! And also what is the deal about making her our cub! What if her parents call it kidnap- no cubnapping and report me! I just got here I don't want to be kick-'

'Chill hum- Vera! When I said let's make her our cub I meant that no matter what we will protect her from harm and love her like our own not to keep her locked up in our room'

"Emm... Are you...umm... Will-" The little girl sniffles after trying to get Vera's attention.

"Although it is not snowing right now, yes I will love to hang out with you, love. But before we go I would like to ask what your name is? By the way, mine is Vera Ope Vanclaeran you can call me V." Vera said while wiping her tears and cooing at her.

The little girl smiled prettily at her and said "My name is Penelope Maia Makoto you can call me Maia or Pene. And let's have a fun time together. Shall we? No one will hurt you since you are with me." She said while stretching out her hands.

Vera accepted it and they headed out to the field filled with flowers, tall trees, and butterflies. They played hide and seek and I-spot-a-color and other kids game that they got past Penelope's nap time so they decided to take a short nap by the riverside under a big oak tree. 

Unbeknownst to both of my sweet characters, a rogue has evaded the territory and was not here for jokes but to kill. Mason after going to check on Vera and not finding her panicked that a pack member had attacked her but after hearing another rogue had evaded the pack territory got him scared for the worst, after all, how can an omega protect herself against a raging rogue, it was just pure suicide.

Mason being a beta and the person in charge of the pack gathered or the pack fighters and rounded them up to look for Vera and also capture the rogue. After searching for an hour and finding no clue they hear someone scream and they ran to that direction hoping that that particular sound belonged to Vera and that she was safe.

Upon reaching they found out that their conviction was not wrong except they did not expect to see Penelope backing away from the of two wolves fighting the silver wolf with purple patterns protecting her and the gray wolf with matted fur trying to kill them both. Before Mason could interject the gray wolf pounced on the silver wolf who he deduced was Vera. He let out and gasp thinking Vera was dead only to see the gray wolf's neck in between the jaws of the silver wolf who let out no mercy and completely tore the rogue apart. A pack member wanted to kill the silver wolf thinking it was the rogue but Mason warned them that the silver was Vera whereas the gray wolf was the rogue.

Everyone watched cautiously as the silver wolf approached Penelope and licked the scratches she got on her knees for trying to run away. Vera nuzzled Penelope till she stopped crying and sat down on her hind legs watching her and protecting her from any possible danger although she was injured. 

Mason carefully approached Vera who was looking at him in recognition but her wolf was not trusting anybody because she viewed Penelope as her own cub. She growled and snarled at him with promises of hurting him if he came any step near her cub. It took Penelope's pleading eyes and promising words to get Vera to shift into her human form.

Because she was hurt immediately she shifted she fell down to the ground and Mason had to once again carry her to the pack hospital except this he had a five (5) year-old child who was petulantly following and refusing to leave without knowing that "her mama" was okay. Apparently, Vera was not the only one who instantly connected with her.

.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama desu. I know I said I will update on Monday I kinda forgot I thought it was only Fridays but anyway enjoy this late update. And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Love, Author-sama. Spasibo.