1.7 Halloween Special

This is not part of the story just a special, like an alternate universe. So my lovelies do not confuse yourselves.

Bai He Jiang POV

I woke up with my arms around her waist and hers around mine, thinking back our wedding day was the best day of my entire existence and she keeps filling me with joy. "Dada, mama wake up it is halloween today! Let's go trick or treating! I want lots and lots of candy" Ling'er says while jumping on our bed causing Chen'er to wake up. And yes Ling'er is our 4-year old daughter and I love her with all my heart.

"Ling'er, it's just 8 in the morning don't you think it's a little bit early for trick or treating," Chen'er said while rubbing her puffy eyes. "Mama, wittle ling'er want to wear a costume and decorate the house for halloween. Will you pwease take me to the shop, pwease...?" Ling'er said with her puppy eyes which has an effect on both of us. We look at each other and agree.

Upon arriving at the store Ling'er insist on buying a pirate costume for me, a mermaid costume for her mother, and a princess costume for herself, we buy the decorations needed for the house and set home. We decorate the house immediately after arriving because we wanted to make our baby girl happy. Once we were done we got dressed in our halloween costume and took Ling'er trick or treating, after she had her fill of candy we brought her home and waited for other kids to come trick or treating. Ling'er was hyperactive the whole time while Chen'er gave out the candies to kids who come to knock on our door, I looked at my mini family with pride and wished there were more mini Chen'er and me, mostly Chen'er, running around the house.

With halloween done, Chen'er tucked Ling'er in bed told her a bedtime story and put her to sleep while I smiled at both of them. My lovely wife and I returned to our bed chatted about what happened today and how glad we were to have each other. "I am soo happy I met you in this lifetime I hope I see you in all of them. I love you soo much Bai He Jiang" Chen'er said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I hope for the same thing my love, you are the only good thing that happened to me, including Ling'er, I am soo happy to have loved you in this lifetime," I say this while kissing her forehead and lips. "Good night my love"

Their costumes 

.

.

.

My lovelies, that's my halloween treat for you don't worry there will be more, even some yaoi...ehm...ehm. Have a happy Halloween.