Arc 3.7: Our Dear Summer

Life moved on as Dahlia got prepared to work on Our Dear Summer. The setting of this program is always undisclosed to the general public in order to get the shooting done with minimal interruption from the paparazzi and fans. Since the program was starts on October 2nd I had enough time to prepare for the program by looking at their old videos and packing my bags for the program. Julia got an email giving us a hint about the environment in which the program will be shot and the meeting day was one day before the program. 

On the day we all meet up, I arrive at the location with Julia and Calla because Calla was on a vacation, due to the Asitra festival, and Julia's parents had gone on skydiving in B county. Octivo Fox, the director of the program and Shaloh Williams, the PR of the program were outside to welcome us and introduce us to the rest of the team. 

"That is Herold Jackson our cameraman, Amelia Barrows our coordinator, Hurok Yusabi our personnel in charge of the speakers and sounds, and his assistant Jewel Blu. Yu Lin An our scriptwriter and leader and Kinn Singh our head of security. Now the person you want to be in good standing with during the whole show will be Yuna Hue, our personnel in charge of food." He says eliciting laughter out of the whole crowd with people nodding in agreeance. "She also has the best clues" Shaloh added.

" Lily Faye, Andromeda Bloom, Alistair Bloom, Adrian Hart, and Kai Aoki, meet Dahlia Violet" Shaloh says as she points to me. It takes me holding Calla's hand and Julia's glare to stop me from running forward to ask Lily Faye for a signature. She is the most iconic queen ever! 

'The past Dalia must have liked her because I see stored memories of all of Lily Faye's movies and interviews. She is what we call a secret fan.'

"Hi, everyone I am Dahlia, that's Julia, and this is my niece, Calla. We had to bring Calla because she would be hang out by herself otherwise. I hope you don't mind. I tell everyone, even though Shaloh gave her okay all the situation."

"I don't care as long as she does not go around my stuff and ruin my shoots" Andromeda said while walking away with her nose raised up in the sky.

"I don't mind her being here as well" Kai said smiling at us and then walking away.

"It's so good to finally have someone younger than me on set" Adrian said while moving closer to Calla who acted shy shocking Julia and I. Looking at Julia for permission Adrian continues when Julia nods her head in confirmation. 

"Hi little one, I'm Adrian, it's nice to meet you Calla. Do you want to go see Saylor Mun over there" Adrian said pointing at the settee with the reclining chair.

Calla looked at Julia and I for permission since we told her not to go anywhere without doing so and warned her about strangers. 

"You may go"

"Thank you mama. Have you seen the episode where she defeated the talking monkey who had green fur and a blue tai-" was all we heard as Calla babbled to Adrian who trailed behind her looking genuinely interested, what a weird kid. 

"I am sorry about my sister's attitude, she is just worried about the mission and her reactions to them."

"It's okay, I understand" I smile warmly at Alastair. Poor him, having to deal with her everyday. 

"Thank you and welcome to the set. See you around." Alastair said walking away

"See you around" I waved back at him as he walked away.

"Welcome, a little birdie told me that you are a huge fan of mine." Lily says with a twinkle in her eyes.

Without Calla to ground me and Julia's attention in Calla's direction, I whip out my right hand to introduce myself once again out of nervousness.

"Hi, I am Dahlia Violet, please take care of me."

"I know, I have seen your audition with my nephew and I know you have the talent to be on this program so just be yourself and everything else will fall in place. I, for one, am glad you are alive so cherish yourself this time okay" Lily said as she patted my hair and walked away.

I stood there as tears streamed down my face. Julia silently rubbed my back to sooth me.

"Let's go in and get comfortable"

"Okay"

.

.

.

Hello my sweets! Yes I took a long time writing this because I did not know how to make it fluid. If anyone has tips please share! Pinterest and a03 have been my best friends. When I get mad about reading an interesting novel and realize it is not complete then I remember you guys as I am doing the same to you. So I am sorry for raising high blood pressures and giving y'all incomplete fantasies, I try to do better from now on! Also I am graduation in 3 days I can't wait to be free again! Ciao!