1.16 Pop The Question Already!!

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

- Bruno Mars

.

Ahh!!! My Heart! Just ask I will be all yours -Author-sama

After Xu Cong, his whole family, and Shi He was dealt with, news about them was never found some news sites made rumors of how the only child of the Cong couple (Xu) and the second child of the Feng couple were both missing at the same time. Some even went as far as to show evidence by uploading pictures of Shi He and Xu Cong meeting up and having sex, of course, all of this was made possible by our family's baobao.

Lingxin felt humiliated in ways that this author cannot describe because he had made a scandal about him leaving Yi Chen for Shi He telling the world that Shi He was the "love of his life", well she sure did take the love out of his life. The men that once envied Lingxin for having made the two daughters of the Feng household, mainly Shi He, fall in love with him, now mock him behind his back and the brave ones sneered at him in public. He is now used as an example to teach young males that love is not all about beauty and that beauty on the outside doesn't guarantee beauty on the inside. The Tan couple were mad at their son because nobody wanted to contract them for business after the Fengs and Bais blacklisted them. They were almost close to bankruptcy but no other business was willing to help them so they started selling their stocks for cheaper prices, for the cheaper it was the quicker it got bought. Yi Chen ordered baobao to buy all the stocks he could, our family's baobao who didn't want to disappoint his host bought enough shares/stocks to make Yi Chen the major shareholder of the Tan business market. Lingxin who had regretted ever dating Shi He decided to confront Yi Chen thinking that she was still in love with him.

A certain system who saw the future death of this world's proclaimed male lead could not help but light a candle in remembrance of his "courageous deeds"

With all of this drama going on (Author-sama:*plays drama mama by monsta x at the background*) Yi Chen and He Jiang were having the time of their lives. They were getting to know each other, they even played 20 questions, and found out how they had similar hobbies and other quirks. Everyone was waiting patiently, if you count pre-preparing a wedding and looking for the perfect location for the wedding, for He Jiang to propose to Yi Chen. One day Madam Bai who could no longer stop herself from asking when they decided to have dinner at the Feng residence (This included Ru Xian and Anh Ling since they are almost like part of the family). "So you, my idiotic son when are you planning on proposing to my daughter (in-law)?" This caused almost everyone to spurt out their food excluding from He Jiang who still had his poker face on. If you thought our enraged Madam Bai will stop there then, you simply got lied to. She continued while pretending to tearfully wipe her eyes "Are you waiting for me to die before I get my grandchildren... wuu... you are so cruel both of you are so cruel... wuu" Yi Chen at this point was a combination of a ripe red tomato and a stuttering person which was funny to a certain system who had only seen the stoic and scary side of her host. 

He Jiang who has been silent the who time reached in front of Yi Chen and cut her dessert into two as he did this a ring pop out. Madam Bai who had noticed that she had almost destroyed He Jiang's proposal really started crying out tears of happiness. He Jiang knelt down on one knee and looked up to Yi Chen and said "I know you wanted something fancy and better than this but I want you to know that this is from my heart to you. Even though it nearly got sabotaged by my  hyper mother..." He Jiang narrowed his eyes at his crying mother and continued "I love you and I want you to be mine forever... so are you will to become my Mrs. Bai" After He Jiang's proposal Yi Chen just stared at him for what seemed like hours and said "Let's see... I will thin- OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!!!"

Madam Bai and Feng started throwing confetti in the air like they already planned for this to happen Yi Chen couldn't help but shake her head in wonder 'Ah! What I'm I going to with these two hyper moms now?! Here I was thinking that one was enough...'

Anh Ling was happy that He Jiang proposed to Yi Chen and was happy for them she then looked longingly at Ru Xian only to realize that he was kneeling down in front of him while proposing to her. He nodded  "yes" and jumped into Ru Xian's arms and almost started to make out in front of everyone. 

'Ehh!!! Double proposal! Baobao who is going to be my maid of honor?!"

A certain system elegantly logs off with a pillow and blanket in hand *it's time for my sleep* (Author-sama: I am with you on this on Baobao-kun) 

Seeing the panic on Yi Chen face the Madams shared a telepathic gaze and started to plan a double wedding.

"Eiha! Yi Chen you don't have to worry since it will be a double wedding" Madam Bai started and Madam Feng ended it by saying "Since you will be each other's maid of honor" They then looked at each other and shared a laugh which was contagious because everyone also started to laugh.

Tan Lingxin, along with the Tan family chose this moment to arrive at the Feng's residence. He Jiang who had heard the doorbell rose to see who it was because they had shooed all the maids and butlers away. He Jiang opened the door only to see a very dressed Tan family...

.

.

.

Hello! Author-sama desu! Sorry that I've not updated in a week because of reasons I wish not to discuss but I hope you bear with me and I also promise to make it up somehow... *pinky promises* What do you think will happen during this confrontation? Anywho I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Love to both my lively and silent readers. Spasibo.