Arc 3.6: Moving On

Before reading this chapter I want my readers to know that I do NOT endorse suicide but I sympathize with those in that particular point and help might not be as easy to get as we all think. When reading this chapter I want you guys to remember a particular point in your lives when you felt helpless and vulnerable and everyone around you was busy or unavaible and use that memory to have a different point of view if you ever find someone in that position. Do not look down on them. Help them out. Thank you. 

.

.

.

"Why suicide?" Olive asks wringing the papers once more.

"I was tired. It was not one of my most proudest moments but I was just done with the whole situation and my self worth at that time was an all time low. Plus death is painful and peaceful but living is harder. It's never going to happen again since I have my priorities straight."

"I hope so"

"Damn that hits different!"

"I know right"

"Living is indeed hard"

"Are you ever going to ever get married and have kids?"

"Marriage is not in the cards right now as I have no significant other plus I need time to heal as well. I love kids so I will have one with or without a spouse."

"Goals"

"Preach sis"

"Slayyy"

"I am thinking about that too"

"Can't trust men now adays"

"Women too"

"Fr"

"Are you ever going to work with Ivy Sage?"

"I hope not least she says I tried to destroy her face." I say while giggling.

"Or killed her cat"

"She doesn't have a cat"

"That's that whole point"

"Or stubbed her toes"

"Looked at her weird"

"Caused her to have a bald spot"

"Messed with her food"

"Is she even qualified"

"x1"

"x2"

"x3" 

"Hahahaha... okay time for the trivia questions. You have 5 seconds to type in an answer. We will take half written answers. Okay Dahlia ask away!"

"What was the color of the hair of the first character I played in a movie? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... looks like obsessed_with_lia is the only one to get it right. I had silver hair. I was playing a cannon fodder role in River directed by Ajax Dexter. Next question, who was my childhood crush? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Oh lucky winners, obsessed_with_lia, megatron, elx_6701, and Olive here next to me. Question number 3, this is a tricky one I will give you 10 seconds, who inspired me to get into acting? The winners are marie_antionette01 and asherneechan01. I got into acting because of Lily Faye I mentioned it casually in one of my past interviews, I think I was a 30 second exposure with Alan Clark. What is my favorite food? The winners are matilda_roe21 and juan_garcia13. Last question what would I do in a zombie apocalypse? It is 30 seconds for this one. I will write down my answer as well so that it is consistent. The winner will be the answer closest to what I have written down right now. Janine_jhay01, whitney_ ❤️01, and vivalavida are my winners. The answer to that question was, I will eat my favorite food, party like a rockstar, set bombs around my house, and wait in my house while doing what I normally do until the zombies around and then blow my house up. Thank you all for tuning in and listening to me ramble about my life. As for the winners a private message would be sent to you with further information. Bye everyone."

With that the live streaming event came to an end and HER-MIONE as well as Interspace tagged clips of the event. Many people were shocked about her ambassadorship at RUDE, AURORA, MOMENT, HOCUS PHOCUS, and AMORE. Those brands are considered luxury brands even among people in the high society so for Dahlia to earn that position that many other artists including Celia Skye and Isla Moon have auditioned for. 

Others tried to stain and tarnish this news claiming Dahlia got this position as a pity due to her committing suicide and that these companies are using her hype to push their popularity. Her newly acquired fans along with her old fans and the administrator as the leader helped debunk every malicious comment they found online. To help Dahlia's reputation clean the brands issued a statement each claiming that they are working with Dahlia due to her being the best at what she does even at her low points in her life. 

Faye Entertainment also posted a statement saying; "We are so excited to welcome new cast members to the program and can't wait to meet them! Tune in on October 2nd to see a new side of our cast #our_darling_dahlia #lily_faye #bloom_andromeda #your💓_adrian #kai #alastar✨

The Interspace was in an uproar after these series of announcements. Still in denial some anti-fans claimed that they only want Dahlia due to her being a "hot item" right now and they are going to drop her the second her new found fame died down. Of course they were mercilessly attacked by Dahlia's fans and even pedestrians called them out for being an water army hired by another artist to defame Dahlia. Her fans went ahead to show how Dahlia deserved this position by editing clips showing the elegant parts of Dahlia from her work. 

.

.

.

Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Depending on if you are in the USA. I bring you this chapter after being stuffed with turkey legs and wings and I hope you enjoyed yours as well if you did not I hope you will do so next year. Anyways enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Bye my lovelies.