Arc 3.2: Alive

A month passed by with Dahlia undergoing therapy and Julia talking to the president of their agency about dissolving Dahlia's contract due to recent events. Julia had released the full video in accordance to the plot line in the original timeline causing a huge uproar among the netzines. Dahlia's fans turned anti-fans tried to apologize but Julia had made it impossible to send messages through Interspace. This, however, did not deter them posting and tagging Dahlia. With the help of  the Administrator, she was able to block those who did not stick through the tough time with them. The fans who felt that they had been manipulated by the media and rumors turned to the spearhead of this mess, Ivy Sage, and attacked her like their life depended on it. Ivy tried to defend herself claiming she had no idea and she felt scared that's why she went along with the media.  

Although the fans were mad at her they could not do anything against her after all they were they were the ones who got swept up in the media barrage of unsightly and untruthful news about their idol, Dahlia, hence they could only boycott everything Ivy stood for. Every item with Ivy's face on it was left untouched on the self and company's who had her as their ambassador had a decline in sales. Several brands dropped Ivy as their ambassador after the video was released because they did not want a case scenario where Dahlia dies because then the netizens will boycott their brand causing them to lose money and possibly go bankrupt. While this was unfolding, a famous netizen on Interspace wrote a detailed post summing up the whole situation. 

"Everyday for the thief, one day for the master. When Dahlia Violet was bombarded with hate for "trying to kill" Ivy Sage all of you white faced, two faced, easily manipulated, gullible, sons of a bb gun went ahead and boycotted Dahlia's brand and even egged her studio and house. Some of you even went as far as to threaten her workers and her team. You guys pushed her so far she turned to suicide to tune you all out! And what do you have to say to that! A measly apology and a flimsy excuse! You are all laughable! I pray Dahlia wakes up to see this stupidity of her so called fans. Even Q-Tips fans defended him better than you did and he did commit those murders. I will say it as I have always said, Dahlia is innocent and I will continue to support her. She may be cutthroat, hardworking, and blunt with a RBF but she always made time for her ungrateful fans. She performed in the snow, rain, and sunny weather. No matter how sick she was feeling she always made sure to put on her best performance on for us. And for me that's all an actress needs to do. No act like a fragile piece of glass! Chan-chan out!"

A lot of netizens agreed with Chan-chan. Many netizens reposted his message along with videos of various instances where Dahlia performed in extreme weathers. There were compilation videos of all the charity events as well as her love and appreciation to her fans. Many fans felt a sense of shame and guilt while some tried to stay solidarity by trying to commit suicide with Dahlia. However Julia released a post under Dahlia's account stating, "We are not confession boxes for guilty people. Do not tag us in any of your posts! Do not flood her house and mine with letters of apologies! WE DON'T NEED THEM! And instead of giving us gifts to assuage your guilt and inflate your ego, donate them to an orphanage somewhere. Kindly leave us alone."

Following this message, several orphanages saw an overflow of donations of either cash or household items. Several people donated money on ComeHelpMe  called "Begging in the dog house" to give to St. Lucie of the Blind, the orphanage Dahlia grew up at. Due to curiosity, whether with good intent or not, they wanted to know if Dahlia was still alive. Several messages popped up Interspace and HER.MIONE'S top question was " Has Dahlia woken up?" "Is Dahlia alive?" "What is happening between Dahlia and her JYC?" After a month of no new information, many people began to speculate that Dahlia had died. While Julia was constantly contacting HR to cancel Dahlia's contract and get reparations for them not defending an artist under them.

"This motherfucker, when those vultures were blackening you name and attacking you where was he? How can he try to defend the company when they could barely defend you and our team? I am going to make sure this dissolution goes through even if I have to sell my soul to Yama." Julia says as she sneers and rolls up her sleeves.