2.3: Omega vs. White Lotus Omega

Wakey... Wakey... Hosta... 

Wakey... Wakey... Downfall-a-waiting...

Wakey... Wakey... Face-slapping-a-coming...

Female lead-a-dying...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!... Host... Host...

I should really stop this...

- Your one and only Baobao

Yi Chen woke up the next day feeling like she was run over by a truck but this time it wasn't truck-sama's fault but rather the plank of wood, called a bed, that Yi Chen was currently sleeping on.

"*Knock, knock* Wake up, Vera! Vera! Like seriously if you don't wake up and open the door right now you will regret it when I get in there. Wake up for f*ck sake! You have to get up for the ceremony! You have about six hours to prepare for it."

When Yi Chen heard the last past she sprung out of bed like it was on fire and responded to the pack member who decided to wake her up, "I'm up! See you in an hour."

'Baobao! Why didn't wake me up?'

Baobao: [Host, if you don't count me sing in a high pitched voice and kicking your as* as waking you up then I have no idea what waking you up means!] 

'No wonder my butt hurts... anyway thanks for the effort but next time play metal band, preferably wakaki band's senbonsakura. Will you tell me the events of today?'

Baobao: [Ok. Today, Host will encounter her mate who will reject her for a bimbo, the female lead, and this will lead Vera, you, to depression then death. But since you have me, your capable system, it will not be happening anytime soon, I mean your depression and death.]

'About that, do I need to get rejected... can't I just leave the pack before that happens?'

Baobao: [Yes Host! Or else he will mate with the female lead and you won't be able to move on because your omega will always want her mate.]

'Oh... so I need to suffer before I can enjoy my life without my mate...'

Baobao: [Yes, at some point in time he will also suffer for it. Yesterday when I searched about the information for this world I found out that most alpha's or mates regret rejecting their fated mates... so he will also have his fair share of sadness.]

'Ok! Off to my slaughter!'

Baobao: [Host! Please, I need to keep my brain gore-free.]

'Oh you be seeing a lot of gore my dear baobao.... by the way, I didn't know you had a brain... here I was thinking you were just 100% ghost.'

Baobao: [Technically, Host I am not a ghost I am just a system whose existence was out of the generosity of a crazy Goddess, who wanted some fun in her life or so I am told but, all in all, I have a brain and a heart although I prefer not to use the latter in any shape or form. So Host without further discu-]

'Oh la la! Take a look at you! Aren't you the prettiest thing alive and about to be rejected in about 6-7 hours'

Baobao: [Host! Stop checking yourself out in front of the mirror and get ready to help set this place up for your rejection-I mean for the mating ceremony.]

With that Yi Chen, who is now Vera Ope Vanclaeran, found herself making her way downstairs to the pack mess hall of the pack. The moment she steps in the mess hall everyone turned to her and then the weirdest thing happened to her. "No! I do not want you as my mate! You filthy, orphaned omega. I, Andre Michaen, alpha of Blue Parkers, reject you pathetic and disgusting omega, Vera Ope Vanclaeran as my mate. Now f*ck off. I do not want to taint my eyes any longer." As soon as Vera heard that an unknown pain rippled through her making her gasps and double over in pain.

'Baobao! What the f*ck just happened?! Didn't you say I had up to 10 pm to be rejected so why... am I getting rejected now?'

Baobao: [Host... I think the plot moved quickly because the world accepted you to replace the real Vera... so Host... sorry but you will have to suffer for now. I will find something to ease the pain.]

'So... do I accept the rejection or ignore it because it. hurt. as. f*ck. And tell me how to reject him if I have to.' Vera told baobao while gritting her teeth to try and keep her sounds of pain inside her throat.

Baobao: [Host... you need to reject him and this is how. You will say: "I, Vera Ope Vanclaeran, omega of Blue Parkers, reject you, Andre Michaen, alpha of Blue Parkers, as my chosen mate by the Moon Goddess. I break this sacred oath given to me by the ancient Moon Goddess" Immediately you say that the mate bond between the two of you will break and it may result in you losing your omega wolf in about a month. You may or may not get her back.]

Vera, using all of her confidence from combat training, dancing, and singing, Vera squared her shoulders and looked into the eyes of her mate who she was about to reject and said; "Even though I look weak, fragile, pathetic, and disgusting in your eyes, I am sad and heartbroken because you rejected my omega wolf but the human, I, hates you from the bottom of my black heart and this is all I have to say to you. I, Vera Ope Vanclaeran, omega of Blue Parkers, reject you, Andre Michaen, alpha of Blue Parkers, as my chosen mate by the Moon Goddess. I break this sacred oath given to me by the ancient Moon Goddess."

After Vera said that everyone looked at her in shock because never before in werewolf history has an omega been able to accept a rejection on the same day they are rejected by their mate. Usually, it takes months and years to make that possible or some never live to accept it. After saying a piece of her mind Vera runs out of the pack mess hall and goes to her room to try and get herself together.

.

.

.

Hello, my kittens, Author-sama here! I am sorry(not sorry) about the late update because 1. I had a movie date with my teddy bear binge watching banana fish and the first three episodes of Black Butler and 2. I researched omegaverse world, as in I went back and re-read very werewolf story I have saved. It was tiring and time-consuming but I molded my idea of an omegaverse world and the standard one together so they might be a little... something, something, in my novel. But new is exciting right?... Anyway have a good night and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Merci!