EPILOGUE | WHEN WE MEET AGAIN

Jeongguk never thought he would meet Taehyung again but he did. After two years.

Oh, how he still recognized the brunet just from the back standing at a flower shop near the cafe he visits almost everyday for a cup of coffee and some solace. University was hectic for him and he was struggling.

Hesitation filled his mind and he couldn't decide if he should just go and say hi because all he got were flashes of the old memories from two years back. How would Taehyung react when he sees him now? How would he react when he sees him? But he decided to greet him anyways. He was dying to know how he had been?

With subtle steps towards the small flower shop, he felt the wind blowing by as he did, calming his quickly beating heart a bit.

"Taehyung," he called that name after God knows how long and tapped on the right shoulder of the person who was busy picking flowers. He turned around and Jeongguk got to know that he wasn't wrong after all.

It was indeed Kim Taehyung.

Clad in a baby blue sweater and a pair of white pants, the brunet had glasses on now and Jeongguk must admit, he looked more beautiful than he used to, he looked serene, he looked like he was doing better.

"Hi," he greeted, his voice softer than ever, melting against the others eardrums. The way he smiled seeing Jeongguk was something he never envisioned.

"Jeongguk, it's been years," Taehyung said, his words carried a weird hesitation nevertheless the raven head smiled back, "You never called."

Jeongguk waited for Taehyung to call him and say the words he had been dying to hear for he doesn't know how many days, but he was sure he waited for the call for at least six months till he got mad and deleted his number but soon, he let go of that anger, he wasn't mad anymore, he was just disappointed.

"How are you?" Taehyung said, pushing the glasses up his nose bridge and looking down at their feet. He noticed how Jeongguk got a little taller but still they were of the same height.

"I am doing okay, how have you been? How are you here, in Busan?" Jeongguk asked, curiousity growing inside his mind while he took a look around. It was so cold, felt like it will start snowing soon.

"I was here to visit Jimin's grave, I promised myself to see him once in a while," Taehyung pulled up a soft and gentle smile, "So, stopped by to get some of his favourite flowers."

"I bet you were his favourite flower," Jeongguk reminded.

"I sure was," Taehyung almost whispered shifting his gaze from Jeongguk to the two boys around five or six year old running around, all giggling, "His flower boy."

Jeongguk could see how Taehyung's eyes got a little glassy and he just thought it was better to change the topic, "Um, it's so cold out here, wanna go inside the cafe and talk? I promise the coffee's on me."

Jeongguk smiled and Taehyung smiled back, "Yes, let's get in, I will get the flowers on the way back."

The boys walked to the cafe next to the blossom shop and didn't speak a word while they did, it was like they ran out of words. They had so many things to say to each other but when they were actually there, they couldn't form the words.

"This is my favourite table," Jeongguk guided the brunet to the table in the corner which was his comfort place and Taehyung hummed with a grin before taking the chair opposite to the other's.

"Ya, Jeongguk, want the reg? A cup of Cappuccino and a glazed donut?" the woman who was supposedly the owner of the cafe asked and Jeongguk nodded, "I brought a friend with me today, give him the best pastry you got and coffee?"