FIFTEEN | NO STRINGS ATTACHED

열다섯 | CHAPTER 15.
no strings attached.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes but as soon as he did, he felt like his head was hit by a hammer. He slowly tried to turn around but couldn't when he felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He panicked for a moment when he remembered what happened last night. He remembers all that happened.

"Let's kiss until we get tired." Taehyung remembered saying this to the other and bit his bottom lip before turning around only to see Jeongguk's handsome face. He scooted closer and buried his face in the other's bare chest.

But realization hit him like a truck and Taehyung pushed the other away before sitting up. He shook the other by his arms until he was wide awake.

"Fuck, what the hell, babe!" Jeongguk irritatedly said but that didn't stop the other from shaking the hell out of him.

"Why are you in my bed? And why are you shirtless?" Taehyung though he knew the reason asked and pushed the other causing him to almost fall.

"You don't remember?" the raven head asked, not believing but got a hint that the other was lying when he saw him hanging his head low.

"I don't remember." Taehyung said almost like a whisper and Jeongguk let out a small chuckle, "Really?"

"Okay, let me remind you. We kissed all night. I mean until we got tired and you slept." Jeongguk reminded and touched Taehyung's lips with his thumb, "Proof is our lips. See how swollen and red they are."

Taehyung blushed seeing the other's swollen, red lips but managed to frown, "You might have taken advantage of me being drunk, didn't you?"

"I knew you will say this. Shit... should have recorded how you were the first to kiss me and you know what you lost all the bets." Jeongguk started explaining with a smirk plastered on his lips, "You kissed me first and you called me daddy."

"Oh no, I didn't do that." Taehyung was in no way admitting that he did even though he remembers that he actually did all the things Jeongguk was saying.

"I don't remember anything. So that doesn't count." Taehyung kept on lying and Jeongguk laughed.

"You said 'make love to me, Gguk', but we didn't cause I wanted to do it when we both are sober." Jeongguk lied as a plan hit his mind and Taehyung's next reaction just made his plan successful.

"I didn't say that!" Taehyung quickly defended himself but sighed when he realized that he shouldn't have said that and now he is proved a liar.

"Gotcha! Babe, you remember everything." Jeongguk made grabby hands at the other and hugged him like a baby, "Babe, I swear, last night was the best thing that ever happened to me and I realized that I am hooked to you. Your lips are intoxicating."

"Is this a dialogue from a cheap movie?" Taehyung laughed but stopped when he felt the other's hug getting tight. Jeongguk buried his face in the crook of the brunette's neck and kissed the place, "I really like you. Let's date."

Taehyung didn't say anything and they stayed like that for a moment before pushing Jeongguk away who whined losing the nice warmth of the other's body. The brunette liked the raven head back but he wasn't ready to date or something romantic. No, he won't date Jeon Jeongguk even if he loved that idea of dating his roommate.

"What do you say? Will you date me?" Jeongguk was getting impatient every passing second but Taehyung just had to crush all his high hopes.

"We can you know kiss, make out like we did last night, we can fuck and all but no dating." Taehyung said quite unsure of what he said and kinda felt like Jeongguk would like the idea. But actually the raven head actually liked him, rather than just attracted to him.

"You proposing that, we should be roommates with benefits?" Jeongguk asked not believing what the other just said and let out a long sigh when he saw the other slightly nod.

"We can do it all but no strings attached."

"You said you liked it when I called you babe, you admitted that you loved it when I cared about you. Don't you like me back?" Jeongguk asked and wanted a clear answer as Taehyung was confusing the hell out of him.

"I know I said those but didn't mean those. Look I am sober now and the things I will say now should matter. I don't have any feelings for you. I don't want to date you or anyone! It's just you are attractive and maybe I am attracted to you." Taehyung explained and Jeongguk sighed feeling like the other was lying but nodded anyways.

The thing is Taehyung liked Jeongguk but didn't want to date anyone but also doesn't want to let the other go cause last night he tastes heaven and he wants more of it. He wants more of Jeon Jeongguk but of course no feelings, no strings attached.

"So, are you agreeing?" Taehyung asked again and Jeongguk thought for a moment.

"Fine." Jeongguk agreed but both of them knew that they liked each other and obviously this is not going be like Taehyung wanted.

messy chapter. sorry babies :((

and thank you so much for 42K+ reads on this book! this is too much. this crap just doesn't deserve so much ♡