TWENTY SIX | DO YOU LOVE ME?

스물여섯 | CHAPTER 26.
do you love me?

Taehyung kinda dragged himself to his dorm knowing that it will be just him because Jeongguk will return the next day. Two days without Jeon Jeongguk was difficult― to be honest very difficult for Kim Taehyung.

But it had a positive side too, he got a lot of time to himself to think about him and his boyfriend. He figured out how he has a strong feeling for Jeongguk. Now he just has to figure out if what he is feeling is love or not.

He lazily fished out the keys and opened the door only to find his boyfriend sitting in the middle of his bed with a book in his hand. The raven head felt the brunette's presence and looked up with a warm and a sweet smile tugged on his lips, "Babe. I was waiting for you."

The raven head placed the book he was reading on the nightstand and waited for his boyfriend to come and hug him. But he got something even better.

As Taehyung didn't waste any time and slammed the door before rushing to his boyfriend only to let himself fall on his boyfriend. Jeongguk laughed wrapping his arms around the other's petite waist and when he settled on the raven head's body fully. The brunette was now over Jeongguk, pinning him on the soft mattress.

"I missed you so fucking much, Gguk." Taehyung informed and before the other could say something, he pushed his lips on the other's shushing him.

The kiss they shared started slow but soon became passionate when Jeongguk tightened his grip around the brunette's waist and Taehyung grabbed his boyfriend's smooth, black hair locks.

Jeongguk now turned both of them around getting on top. Taehyung moaned softly when Jeongguk bit his bottom lip in between the kiss. The lack of air was the only reason they pulled away and the raven head smiled seeing the scene under him.

Taehyung's eyes were closed while his fingers were laced with Jeongguk's hair and a contented yet shy smile tugged on his pink lips. It looked like as if he felt complete after kissing his boyfriend. Jeongguk's heart raced with the speed 100 kmph and he probably fell in love even more.

"I missed you too." Jeongguk let the other know before leaning down and burying his face in the crook of the brunette's neck where Taehyung started playing with his boyfriend's hair― that contented smile still plastered on his very kissable lips.

They stayed like for a while. No words exchanged, just their heartbeat syncing with each other's and both of them could feel it. It was the type of silence that makes you comfortable. And none of them had the intention to break it.

"Gguk." Taehyung finally decided to speak. Jeongguk just hummed softly in response, too busy feeling the other's warmth against his body.

"Do you love me?" Taehyung abruptly asked and Jeongguk's breath hitched. He remembered what Taehyung said that day and didn't want to make the brunette uncomfortable by telling him that he does. He wants to spend the rest of days with the other peacefully, without any tension.

"No, but I like you very much." Jeongguk said and Taehyung bit his bottom lip nervously as he kinda expected a 'yes, I do' as an answer.

"Oh, yeah." Taehyung now tilted his head, looking somewhere else then Jeongguk's eyes that were staring at his own but Jeongguk felt the tension, "Taehyung, do you love me?"

"No, of course not! The feelings are mutual. I like you a lot. Love is too strong to name our relationship." Taehyung said averting the other's gaze and now slowly pushed the other from his body, sitting up.

Jeongguk pushed the pain piling inside him and smiled at the other ignoring his heart breaking into million pieces.

Brushing his fingers through his brown hair locks, the brunette awkwardly curved his back; resting his whole body weight on his palms. Jeongguk scanned the other and felt something off about something.

"You want to say something, babe?" Jeongguk asked now pulling out a pack of potato chips from his backpack.

He kept it beside Taehyung who smiled and immediately grabbed it, "It was very difficult to live without you."

"Then babe, what will you do after we graduate?" Jeongguk asked the same question that Taehyung has been asking himself.

they should study lmao

hope you liked the chapter and also thank you for reading!