EIGHTEEN | I WANT TO DATE YOU

열여덟 | CHAPTER 18.
i want to date you.

"I want to date you, Gguk." the words started replaying in Jeongguk's head as he couldn't just believe what the other said. He was feeling like he was dreaming but he was sure that it wasn't a dream when Taehyung cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips.

The brunette was still on Jeongguk's lap but now facing him, their chests colliding. He smiled when his roommate that was now his soon to be boyfriend's mouth open because whatever was happening was quite unbelievable.

"What? Say something." Taehyung closed Jeongguk's open mouth and giggled when Jeongguk took a deep breath, "Are you being honest? Like no jokes right?"

"No jokes, babe. I like you too." Taehyung gave the warmest smile he could manage and Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer and hugged him tightly.

"You don't know, how much happy I am right now babe. Thank you so much for giving me a chance." Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's cheeks making him blush, "Thank you!"

Taehyung slowly got off Jeongguk's lap as he was getting shy but the other held his wrist and stopped him from getting off the bed, "Babe, why are you being shy? I like my confident baby more. And it's me."

Saying this, he pulled Taehyung causing him to fall on him. The brunette rested his head on Jeongguk's chest and started poking with his pointer finger, "So, we are boyfriends now."

"Hmm, we are." Jeongguk hummed along while playing with the other's brown hair, "Kiss me then."

Taehyung waited for a moment to smile before crawling up on Jeongguk's body. Jeongguk ignored the meagre amount of pain on his ribs that Taehyung unknowingly gave him and smiled when the brunette's face was hovering over his.

Noose booping, lips almost touching― this was a moment both the boys will always cherish. Taehyung made the moment even more special saying, "Hold me closer so I can kiss you better."

Jeongguk did as he was instructed, he held Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer leaving no space between them, "Now kiss me better."

Taehyung giggled before caressing Jeongguk's cheeks with both his hands before his thumbs traced his lips, teasing his boyfriend. Jeongguk whined like a baby wanting their lips to meet right now and his wish was granted when Taehyung closed his eyes and his plumped pink lips touched Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk's hold on the other's waist tightened and the brunette's hands went up to grab his raven locks. The kiss started slow but soon became passionate when tongues involved.

Breaths muffled when Jeongguk bit and sucked on the other's bottom lip. The kissed until they were out of breath and was about to pull away when Jeongguk didn't let go softly biting on Taehyung's bottom lip.

Taehyung moved a little upward causing his bottom lip to get free but a string of saliva still connecting their mouths. Before it could disappear Taehyung again kissed his boyfriend but this time their moment was interrupted when there was a soft knock on the door.

Jeongguk whined again when Taehyung quickly got off him, "Go get the door."

"We will continue it later, babe." Jeongguk winked making Taehyung giggle cutely, "Yeah, we will."

Jeongguk lazily dragged himself to the door as all he wanted is to just kiss his babe until they get tired and opened the door only to see Lucas standing in front of him with three packs of pizza and Pepsi bottles on top. Jeongguk could see Jungwoo hiding behind the other but peeked a little before again hiding.

"We brought pizza but then realized it was too much for both of us, so thought of sharing." Lucas explained and Jeongguk nodded, "Come in."

"Lucas, I don't think it's a good idea. Let's take Jeongguk with us to our room." Jungwoo thought he whispered but it was loud enough for everyone to listen, even Taehyung who for the first time felt bad cause he never did anything to Jungwoo but still he was so afraid of him.

"Jungwoo..." Jeongguk called before taking a quick glance at his boyfriend who faked a smile, "Tae won't bite. Come in. Don't be afraid."

"Okay... okay." Jungwoo stuttered and walked in after Lucas.

"Am I that scary? I didn't even do anything to you." Taehyung calmly asked and Jungwoo gulped, "I heard.."

"He isn't scary at all. He is my baby. You will understand once you get to know him better." Jeongguk said before pecking Taehyung's lips.

ai guys, i double updated! uwu

so, i published a new book :"(( and i will be very happy if you go check it out.