ELEVEN | LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET

열하나 | CHAPTER 11.
let me tell you a secret

Jeongguk knew he messed up and knew that he shouldn't have brought this Jimin matter up. Currently he was laying on his bed with a packet of wafer rolls, his eyes glued on the door, waiting for his roommate to come back so that he can apologize and just start messing with him again. It was like Jeongguk already developed a habit of messing around with Taehyung.

His patience was running out and he was about to call the brunette when he heard the door creak and Taehyung walking in with a frown on his face. The raven head managed a small smile that went simply unnoticed by the other.

Jeongguk pouts that again went unnoticed by the other.

"Look, I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked that. Please don't stop talking to me." Jeongguk blurted out while the brunette just stays quiet.

"Babe..."

"Jeongguk please, I am not in a mood to talk. I accept your apology but don't talk to me now. My head is pounding." Taehyung requested while Jeongguk munched on his wafer rolls.

"Okay." He said through a mouthful of wafers. The bad boy stole a quick glance at the boy beside him and felt his stomach churn and the fact that Jeongguk didn't keep anything for him to eat on the nightstand upsets him.

"You want some?" Jeongguk held another wafer roll in between his lips and offered the whole packet to his roommate who chewed on his inner cheek and pulled one, "Thanks."

"I thought that you would not accept anything from me today so I didn't buy this for you." Jeongguk explained and Taehyung smiled pulling another roll from the packet that was now on the nightstand, having equal distance for both of them to reach out to.

They continued munching on the chocolate rolls and soon their hands grabbed the last piece. They looked at each other as none of them wanted to let go. The staring contest starts and Taehyung wins when Jeongguk laughs.

"I win." Taehyung declared himself the winner and pulled the wafer again and Jeongguk just let him.

The brunette held the roll in between his lips when Jeongguk suddenly walked up to him and sat in front. The bad boy knitted his eyebrows at his roommate who let out a cheeky smile before sliding close and bit half of the roll, "We deserve half-half."

Taehyung was taken aback when Jeongguk moved this close but he just quickly chewed on the roll before things get awkward. He sighed in relief when his roommate walked back to his bed, "Hey, look at that."

Taehyung's eyes follows where Jeongguk pointed and could see two small pots near the window. He recognized one that was a cute cactus plant and another was a flower species.

"I am that flower pot and you are that cactus." Jeongguk laughed and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"You are so funny, Gguk." Taehyung sarcastically commented while Jeongguk nodded, "I know right."

"Oh wait a second... did you just call me Gguk? Did you just give me a nickname?" the raven head excitedly asked while the other just shook his head no, "You heard wrong, I never said that."

"Such a liar." Jeongguk crawled from his bed to the other's only to pinch Taehyung's cheeks, "I like you calling me, Gguk, my pumpkin pie."

"Cutie." Jeongguk continued kneading the other's cheeks with his fingers, "My lovely cupcake."

"Will you stop?"

"No."

Taehyung sighed softly but ended up laughing when Jeongguk started tickling him. The raven head never in these days saw the pretty boy laugh like this and he doesn't want to stop now.

"Jeongguk, stop...." Taehyung was cut off by his own laughter as Jeongguk didn't stop tickling but then he felt guilty seeing the other struggling with air and he stopped.

Taehyung panted heavily the moment he stopped tickling and earned a punch from the other, "Don't do that ever again."

"Babe, listen. You don't like... smile or laugh so I need to do this." Jeongguk reasoned while Taehyung stared at his eyes, looking away immediately.

"Hey, I know there is something hurting you. I know you don't trust me enough but when you can, you can share with me, 'kay?"

Taehyung doesn't a say a word and Jeongguk just saw how tense the air was growing and he despised it.

"Okay, let me tell you a secret." Jeongguk hinted and Taehyung was now curious.

"But promise you won't slap, punch or kick me, deal?" Jeongguk held his hand in front and Taehyung frowned before shaking hands, "Fine."

"Last night..." Jeongguk cupped the other's cheeks and leaned forward to kiss him on his forehead, "I kissed you like this when you were sleeping."

Taehyung widened his eyes but before he could do anything, Jeongguk rushed to his own bed.

"I will kill you, punk."

so guys you can help me improve my writing and i can help you here in my new book named

LET'S GET BETTER TOGETHER!

check it out. it won't be a waste of time!