ZERO | NOT A BOTTOM

NOT A BOTTOM
TAEGGUK | JJG + KTH

❝Who the hell said I am a bottom?❞

❰ Jeon Jeongguk was the new student in the campus and on the first day he got the baby boy tag which he of course wasn't. Bad boy Kim Taehyung now wanted Jeon Jeongguk under him but things don't turn out how he wanted. ❱

___________________

# CONTAINS : top gguk, power bottom tae, a lot of make out scenes, bad humor, comedy, side ships, mature content, gay, violence, bullying, cliche, fluff, smut, taegguk.

# NOTE : i published this book once when no one read my books, when my wattpad family consisted of only two members (one was my best friend lmao) and i ended up deleting it cause no one was literally reading. now that i have a huge family consisting 11.8K lovelies, i am going to give this another try. if this gets good response from you all, i will be continuing it :)

# COPYRIGHT : this book belongs to me and no part of this book may be reproduced, copied or translated and let me tell you this book isn't anything special and i believe you can pull of something better than this. so instead of wasting your precious time on copying this crap, go create your own masterpiece. best of luck with that !

# DISCLAIMER : this book is a work of fiction and made only for entertainment. nothing is inspired by real life and the characters that would be portrayed here doesn't have any resemblance to any members of bts.
similarity to any other book, resemblance to any event is not intended. thank you.

all rights reserved.
Bangtanlover95
© 2020 - 2021.

God, Jeon Jeongguk hated high school.

And the fact that he was 'the new kid' and everyone's attention was on him was just making him hate it more. He gritted his teeth and looked down not wanting to face anyone cause he knows that he will end up punching someone on the first day and surely it would not be a good way to a new starting.

Even it was summer, he had a thick gray hoodie on― well he had to wear something when his all his clothes went for dry cleaning. His mother just had to do it because her son just didn't feel the need to wash any of his clothes from the last one month.

He already got the routine for his classes and was on his way to his first class that was biology. To be noted, biology was maybe the only subject Jeongguk liked to read. Other than that, everything was just gibberish and unnecessary to him.

I look like a fucking baby in this oversized hoodie! Jeongguk needed his punching bag right now thinking about what impression people will have seeing him in this hoodie.

"You new here?" Someone asked and Jeongguk stopped in his tracks to turn around and nod at the girl who asked. The girl was pretty with her long blonde hair falling up to her waist in a crop top tee with mini skirt. Her spot on light make-up was making her perfect but still she wasn't Jeongguk's type.

"You never saw me here before so of course I am new here." Jeongguk wanted to be sarcastic but it came out cutely when he didn't want to be rude with someone on his first day here.

"You are so cute." the girl commented and Jeongguk almost got gagged by the air hearing the word 'cute' that was meant to be for him and rolled his eyes before massaging his temples.

This is where the misconception started. The girl cooed thinking that Jeongguk looked down because he didn't want to have a eye contact with her or was too shy to look at her.

All fault was of that oversized hoodie.

"Such a baby." She said and Jeongguk was confused on what the hell is she saying and when he looked up, the girl pinched his cheeks before winking at him. Before leaving she smiled and said, "Shy and cute boys are my type."

Jeongguk saw her leaving and sighed softly seeing the her wave her hand at him, "Then I am not your type, girl."

Hell cause Jeon Jeongguk was far away from shy and cute? People should rather call him hot after seeing what's under than oversized hoodie.

The misconception spread like wild fire and the bad boy Kim Taehyung also got the news. Now he was very excited to see this 'baby boy' and can't wait to get him under his control and if possible he would like this baby under him too, even if it is for once.

i will continue this if this book get good reviews from you guys.

thanks for reading !

[ SAD ENDING AHEAD
you have been warned.
so don't complain in
the end :) ]