FOURTEEN | ONE OF THE FRENCH KISSES

열넷 | CHAPTER 14.
one of the french kisses

"You want me to tell you what I feel?" Taehyung asked scooted closer and Jeongguk nodded before cupping the other's cheeks, "Enlighten me, babe."

"Okay then! I love it when you call me babe." Taehyung giggled and kissed his roommate on the tip of his nose.

"You know, I find you hot, sexy, cute and funny too sometimes..." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence when it got interrupted by a hiccup, "Oops! Sorry."

He quickly covered his mouth with his palms and Jeongguk laughed pulling them away, "Continue, babe."

Jeongguk laced their fingers together and stared at the other who giggled subconsciously and again started blabbering, "Nowadays I want you to talk to me, I know I push you away but I love when you care about me."

"You are so good." Taehyung pulled his hands away from the raven head's hold and now stood on his knees. He cupped Jeongguk's face and leaned over before resting their foreheads together. Their faces were so close that their noses were booping against each other's and Taehyung's lips were covering on Jeongguk's.

"And you know what, I want to kiss you. Like not those indirect kisses or whatever kisses." Taehyung took a pause and his thumbs traced his roommate's lips,"I want to kiss you here. Jeongguk, just kiss me please."

"Are you sure, babe? Cause you might regret this tomorrow morning." Jeongguk asked quite unsure and Taehyung just didn't say anything and pressed their lips together.

Jeongguk's arms wrapped around the other's waist as Taehyung moved upwards wanting to kiss his roommate better. His fingers grabbed Jeongguk's black locks and tilted his head to get better access to his lips.

The kiss was short lived as they pulled away soon after and stared at each other. Taehyung again cupped Jeongguk's face and smiled sheepishly
t

hinking if this is the end cause he wasn't satisfied with just one kiss.

"Gguk, I want our next kiss to be one of those frech kisses." Taehyung demanded and now got on the other's lap. Jeongguk anticipated while his gripped on Taehyung's waist got tighter.

"I bet you will accuse me that I took advantage of you but you know what?" Jeongguk kissed the other on his forehead before continuing, "It just doesn't matter right now."

They kiss again and it was actually one of those french kisses involving tongue. Taehyung was drunk but he knows he will remember this moments when Jeongguk pulled him more close to kiss him better. He will remember how the other's nails dug into his hips when Jeongguk slipped his hand under Taehyung's t-shirt.

Jeongguk pulled away biting Taehyung's bottom lip one last time. Their foreheads rest against each other and Taehyung's breath that reeked of alcohol hit Jeongguk's mouth but he didn't care at this point. He loved it.

"Come on." Taehyung stood up and pulled the other by his shirt. He crawled on his bed and then again pulled Jeongguk until he was sitting in front of him. The brown haired male bit his lips and started unbuttoning Jeongguk's shirt causing him to panic.

"Babe..." Jeongguk held the other's hand, "Don't. You will regret it."

"I just want to see your muscles and small baby abs. Just it. I promise I will be a good baby boy. Please daddy. Let me see your cute chocolate abs." Taehyung said and Jeongguk widened his eyes letting the other's hands free.

"Daddy? Baby boy? So kinky, babe!" Jeongguk let out a chuckle and let Taehyung take his shirt off.

"So hot, daddy." Taehyung giggled as he moved his palm on Jeongguk's well built chest before shifting to his muscles. He kneaded on the other's biceps and moaned, "These are a total turn on."

"Enough, baby. Now go to sleep." Jeongguk pushed the brunette on the bed but Taehyung pulled him with him as he got laid.

"Let's kiss until we get tired, Gguk."

taehyung needs some love :(

and thank me for the double update ♡