TWENTY ONE | I'LL BE YOUR ANPANMAN

스물하나 | CHAPTER 21.
i'll be your anpanman.

"It's my fault, baby. I am so sorry." Taehyung repeated harshly pulling his boyfriend and making him sit on the bed and pulled out the first aid kit from the nightstand drawer.

"Cover your nose with the cotton." Taehyung handed the other some amount of cotton and he did how he was instructed. Jeongguk tried to touch Taehyung's cheek but he just pushed his hand away.

"Babe, it's not your fault." Jeongguk in a low voice said and again tried to touch his boyfriend's cheek and this time Taehyung let him. The raven head wiped the tears using his write thumb while his other hand was busy grabbing the cotton around his nostrils.

"It is Gguk. I should have told him about it. He misunderstood us." Taehyung hung his head low and sighed before again looking up to check if Jeongguk's bleeding stopped or not. Fortunately the cotton soaked all the blood and no more red liquid was rolling down his skin. But the red marks on the corner of his eyebrows that will surely be purple by morning made him very upset. He brushed his fingers on the place and immediately moved away when Jeongguk winced softly at the touch, "Oh Gguk."

"Babe, just kiss the places and I will be fine." Jeongguk let out a chuckle and Taehyung smiled, "Why are you so good? If it was someone else, he could have been so angry with me. But look at you, you are so different baby."

Taehyung said and moved closer. He carefully cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and pressed their lips together and pulled away immediately after pecking them. He smiled and now kissed the tip of Jeongguk's nose.

"Why didn't you punch him back?" Taehyung asked as he thought that Jeongguk would have punched Jackson back though he was glad he didn't but wanted to know the reason.

"Your friend is my friend. How could I hit my friend?" Jeongguk rested his forhead on Taehyung's and booped their noses. Though the pain hit him but Jeongguk still smiled when Taehyung smiled, "You don't know Gguk, how much I like you."

"I relate to you on a spiritual level." Jeongguk grinned while Taehyung cupped his cheeks and peppered him with kisses but was super careful to not hurt his boyfriend.

"Now, get off me, babe!" Jeongguk words contrasted his action as he pulled the brunette closer when Taehyung pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

"Is your nose alright?" Taehyung asked seeing Jeongguk pulling his backpack and joining him when he was about to go for classes, "I think you should rest now."

"No, baby. I will die if I didn't see your pretty face." Jeongguk now locked the door and they both started walking together. The raven head moved a little away from his boyfriend when he saw one of the boys in their class walk out of his dorm room but was surprised with what Taehyung did next.

"Babe." he called and moved closer to Jeongguk. He intertwined their finger causing Jeongguk to look at him with his jaw open. Taehyung giggled and tightened his grip of Jeongguk's hand, "Maybe no more hiding. Fuck my reputation. You are more important."

"Babe..." Jeongguk hung his head low as he felt like crying. The bad boy really was ready to give up his reputation for him. He didn't care about the reputation he used to die for.

"I can't see you getting hurt and if anyone tries to hurt you, I will kick their asses!" Taehyung declared and Jeongguk felt like Taehyung was his protector and he felt so proud.

"I will protect you baby. I will be your Anpanman!" Taehyung giggled and kissed Jeongguk's cheeks.

this chapter was a little messy :(

well i will be very happy if you guys would check out my taekook fanfic named "wishes" on my second account googietops five chapters are already up!