EIGHT | HOW ABOUT YOU DATE ME?

여덟 | CHAPTER 08.
how about you date me?

Jeongguk was late for his first class by whole fifteen minutes. All thanks to Kim Taehyung and his very precious locket that was still a mystery to the other.

"Did your ass hurt?" someone asked as soon as the raven head entered the class and was quite surprised to see that the teacher wasn't in the class.

"The fuck are you saying?" Jeongguk knitted his eyebrows at the girl who asked him the question who just smiled.

"I know you are a bottom. No need to be shy and hide it." the girl blew some air on the newly polished nails and Jeongguk's mind just was a big mess.

"Who the hell said I am a bottom?" Jeongguk shouted taking the attention of the whole class now who threw all small smiles at him, "I am not a bottom."

"Taehyung himself told us how he fucked you nice and hard last night. Nothing is hidden boy." the girl patted Jeongguk's shoulder and giggled before getting off the table when she spotted the teacher walking in.

Jeongguk's eyes now scanned the room and he glared when he got the glimpse of the boy who spread the rumors about him. Taehyung smirked at him and the raven head just can't believe what the other did and this made him angry.

Taehyung low-key knew and hoped that Jeongguk would sit beside him but was surprised when he didn't and sat with someone else in the front row.

Taehyung pressed his fingers against his knuckles kneading the place as the were hurting after punching a student after class. He pulled out the key to his dorm room and opened it to see Jeongguk on his bed― headphones on his ears. The raven acknowledged the other's presence but said nothing.

The said bad boy slammed the door with a loud thud in a hope that Jeongguk would say something now but silence was still the reply.

Taehyung saw the other munching on his sandwich and bit his lips nervously when he saw another one wrapped in an aluminum foil on the nightstand.

"Is it for me?" Taehyung asked, a louder than usual wanting the other to hear it through the headphones.

"Eat it if you want or else just throw it away." Jeongguk blankly said and again started humming to the song.

Is he mad at me? Taehyung thought but again shrugged his shoulders discarding the thought cause he just doesn't care what the other feels.

Or maybe he does care.

Taehyung was getting irritated with the silence from the other and wanted to him to say something. He now walked ahead and pulled the headphones away causing the other to glare at him, "The fuck you want!"

"First tell me, what's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me?" the bad boy demands an answer but Jeongguk just snatched the headphones and put it back on, "You wanted this, didn't you?"

"Oh wait a sec... are you angry at me because I called you a bottom?" Taehyung kinda got the hint and now got on the other's bed. He was currently sitting on Jeongguk's chest who didn't nudge and let the boy sit on him.

"See, how it feels when your ego is hurt. But that doesn't mean you will stop talking. I didn't." Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's collar leaning closer who now bursted into laughter.

"You really thought I was angry with you? I was just messing. Oh God, the bad boy really cares if I talk to him or not. That's great!" Jeongguk laughed and Taehyung was now very embarrassed.

"No, there is nothing like that!" Taehyung got off Jeongguk and the raven head now sat up and looked at the other over his shoulder.

"And about that. I was annoyed at first but then again, people will know that I am not a bottom when I will pin you against the wall and kiss you in front of everyone." Jeongguk confidently said and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Ewe, I will never kiss you." Taehyung almost gagged and Jeongguk now pulled the half eaten sandwich up and pushed it in Taehyung's mouth. The sandwich was too big to fit his mouth.

Jeongguk smirked and moved closer only to bite the rest of the sandwich that didn't fit in causing their lips to touch. Taehyung's eyes went wide and he wanted to shout at the other but the sandwich in his mouth was stopping him from doing it.

Still he tried that came out like a muffled scream, "Jeon... Gguk!"

"You will yourself kiss me. Bet?" Jeongguk said and Taehyung was still struggling with the sandwich, almost choking on it.

Taehyung finally swallowed the food and sighed in relief before glaring at him, "I will never do it. You are so disgusting. I even doubt that you brush your damn teeth."

"I do brush, babe. How about you check it?" Jeongguk started to lean over but Taehyung just punched him on his handsome face causing him to groan loudly, "Don't you dare do that again. I will strangle you to death."

"Babe, really. I never saw someone so pretty like you. How about you date me?"

"I will die but never date you."

regular updates from now!
uwu uwu