ONE | NOT A BABY BOY

하나 | CHAPTER 01.
not a baby boy
________________

Late in the fifteenth year of his life, Kim Taehyung started loving the idea of being bad. Power, dominance, control― he didn't just love those words, he loved living with them. He wanted every single one in the campus to fear him.

A new kid means a new toy. Kim Taehyung was so excited to meet this new kid and the fact that he heard he is a baby boy was intriguing him more. Finally a boy. He was tired fucking girls and needed something new and something better.

Fuck boy― you can add that too along the tag 'bad boy' in his resume.

"Where is my new prey, Wangie?" Taehyung asked his side kick, Jackson Wang who was busy staring at the ass of the girl who walked passed them.

"Let him enjoy the last moments of freedom before you fuck him up." Jackson laughed throwing a paper ball aiming at the girl's ass who was walking to her seat, and laughed.

"Fuck you!" the girl showed her middle finger at Jackson while he continued laughing before he smirked,"Text me the time and place babe. I will be there to give you a really good time."

Taehyung stretched his arms and yawned before throwing himself on the seat― too tired. The only thing that was stopping the sleep deprived boy from bunking the class was this new kid.

Kim Taehyung's wait finally was over when he saw an unfamiliar face that was almost getting covered under a big hoodie. He lowered his face to get a clear view of the boy but failed.

He was getting irritated as every passed and pulled himself to his feet before walking up to the hoodie boy with that big fat 'bad boy' attitude.

"You new here?" Taehyung asks, a smirk plastered on his lips as he expected the boy in front of him to timidly look up, fear should be engulfing him but instead he saw him frowning at him.

"Fuck, is that a crime?" the new boy who was of course Jeon Jeongguk irritatedly replied cause damn he was tired answering the same question to everyone he was meeting and Taehyung's jaw went firm. How dare he?

"Baby, learn to keep your pretty mouth shut when I am in front of you. Otherwise you will be in a great trouble." Taehyung decided to let go this time, as he didn't want to traumatize the other on his first day.

"Okay, I am so scared." Jeongguk said laughing and Taehyung's blood started to boil with anger.

This new kid was getting on Taehyung's nerves and he needed to do something, he needed to pull up something that would scare the shit outta this boy in front of him.

The students around them now enjoying the new drama as they got to see something different other than Taehyung being the one pissing people off. This time it was Taehyung getting pissed and the crowd indeed loved it.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung taking a step closer, glaring, and let out a half suppressed laughed before rolling his eyes at the other, "Too cliche, wasted too much time on K-dramas, didn't you? try something new, babe."

"You are getting on my nerves, shithead." Taehyung pulled Jeongguk close by his waist but hissed when he felt the hard chest hitting his not so well built one.

"Listen here, I am Kim Taehyung, I rule here and you gotta stay here following my rules, boy." Taehyung pushed the other inmediately and Jeongguk laughed.

Shaking his head with a scoff, Jeongguk answered, "Well, we will see."

"The baby boy is sassy, I see." Jackson finally decided to speak and while hearing this, Jeongguk knitted his eyebrows together.

"Baby boy?" Jeongguk questioned as he was so confused. Baby boy and him doesn't go together and he needed everyone to know that.

"Big hoodie, cute face, sassy attitude. Such a baby boy material." Taehyung chuckled and held Jeongguk's chin pulling it up to have a good eye contact.

This fucking hoodie! Jeongguk internally cursed regretted his decision to not wash his clothes. At this point, he realized how important it is to maintain hygiene and pushed Taehyung's hand away harshly, "I guess you need to see what's under that hoodie, love."

"Cute baby fat, what else duh?" Taehyung underestimated the boy in front of him and pulled the hoodie up causing the other's body to exhibit.

Damn! Taehyung was shocked to see what's under. Abs― that's what you call them. Well built, just like Jackson's whose body was the best in the whole campus.

"You like what you see?" Jeongguk chuckled and Taehyung wanted to punch the other and like the bad boy he is, he did try but Jeongguk stopped his hand before it could reach and touch his handsome face.

"Too slow." Jeongguk snickered and threw Taehyung's hand away, "Best of luck next time."

Taehyung now wanted to kill the person who spread the rumor about the new kid being a baby boy cause in no way he was that. If he knew Jeongguk was like this, he would have offered him to join his gang but now he messed up and all he wants is to show this new kid what he is. He wanted to show him the consequences of messing with Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to fuck him up.

omg 1K already???

i never thought that this book that was rotting in my drafts will get so nice reviews. thank you so much!

the first chapter might be a little boring and messy but it will get better!