NINETEEN | I AM MORE IMPORTANT

열아홉 | CHAPTER 19.
i am more important

Taehyung stared at his boyfriend in disbelief as he pecked his lips in front of two people. He glares and wanted to smack Jeongguk right now but he just took a deep breath and sighed.

"I thought we had one rule, Gguk." the words came out of the brunette's lips in a very low volume as he smiled afterwards and pecked his boyfriend's lips in return surprising the two boys in their room, now looking at each other, trying to figure out what was happening between them.

"I know, we had but Lucas and Jungwoo are our friends, they even wanted to share pizza, like think who does that?" Jeongguk smiled caressing his roommates cheek who smiled and nodded at the other two, "But friends don't get scared and Jungwoo is so scared of me even if I never did anything to him."

Jungwoo widened his eyes in surprise hearing something so soft from the bad boy for the first time and that too with a smile. This was totally the opposite of how he has seen Taehyung.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone else." Taehyung held his pinky finger towards Jungwoo who found this cute and squealed, "Pinky promise only if you don't keep beating around innocent people, okay?"

Taehyung thought for a while and it seemed impossible for him but it was too late to say no as Jungwoo already laced their pinky fingers together bounding the other to the promise, "You pinky promised me, now if you break it, you will have gummy worms in your mouth, Taehyungie!"

"I will try." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck while Jeongguk and Lucas looked at each other before cooing, "Both of you are so cute!"

"So, Taehyung pretends to be tough when he is just a cute, caring boy?" Jungwoo asked and Jeongguk nodded, "You are 100 percent right."

Time passed and they enjoyed the time talking about random things and eating their pizza. Jungwoo now was talking to Taehyung more than Jungkook and Jungwoo that surprised the three others in the room.

"It's late. Lucas, let's go now." Jungwoo tugged on his roommate's t-shirt who smiled and nodded, "Yeah, let's go."

"Hey, guys please don't tell anyone about me and Gguk. My reputation will be ruined when people will know that I am dating this dumbass." Taehyung laughed while Jeongguk pouted but the smiled.

"And Lucas, you should tell Jungwoo what you feel." Jeongguk suggested while Lucas panicked. He quickly pulled his roommate with him and pushed him out of the room.

"What is Jeongguk talking about?" the taekook couple heard Jungwoo ask when they were exiting the room.

"So, you wanna continue what we were doing babe?" Jeongguk asked with a smirk plastered on his lips while the brunette smiled, "No, I want to cuddle with you."

"Fine." Jeongguk scooped Taehyung off the floor and softly placed him on his bed and then plopped himself beside the other. The raven head hugged the other who scooted closer and tightened the hug by wrapping his hands around Jeongguk's neck.

"You told Lucas and Jungwoo but I swear if you tell someone else, I will kick your ass and won't talk to you, ever." Taehyung whispered softly, shutting his eyes close as Jeongguk kissed him on his forehead, "Fine."

"Babe, is your reputation more important than me?" Jeongguk asked knowing that Taehyung will say that reputation was more important but he was wrong when Taehyung answered, "No... but Gguk, if these punks know about us, what if they want to take you away from me?"

"I saw how the girls strip you with their eyes, even some boys and what if someone tells you something about me and you hate me?" Taehyung pulled Jeongguk more close if that was possible and now stared at the other in his eyes.

"What if people hate you because you are dating me? Everyone hates me?" Taehyung was thinking too much about the matter and Jeongguk decided to just skip this when the brunette was shaking a bit.

"Okay, babe. I understood. I am more important to you. Now shh..." Jeongguk shushed the other and started humming a song that kinda calmed the other a bit as his breath got even and now closing his eyes, he started singing the song with Jeongguk who was amused at how good the other sang.

"Let's sing a song together babe." Jeongguk suggested and Taehyung smiled nodding.

eww, so bad chapter :((