TWENTY TWO | YOU'RE SUCH A BOTTOM

스물둘 | CHAPTER 22.
you are such a bottom.

Jeongguk proudly held Taehyung's hand before he entered the classroom. All the student's attention was on them at the moment. The brunette looked down feeling his heartbeat getting faster while Jeongguk's one remains calm. All the people present there got the hint on what bond these two boys share and the reactions were so different from each other's.

Some smiled thinking they look cute together, some shrugged not giving a fuck some frowned their favourite person was already already taken. Even some were shocked seeing the bad boy involving in a relationship.

Both the boys sat down at the last row and Taehyung gulped seeing Jackson glaring at him. He bit his bottom lip nervously while his best friend rushed to the back and took the seat next to him, but not a single word was shared, just silence with a frown on his face indicating how pissed he was.

"I'm sorry, Wangie." Taehyung apologized pulling his best friend's hand to his chin, "I should have told you earlier. I am such a bad friend."

Jackson took a deep breath and wanted to be tough by pulling his hand away but ended up smiling and playfully hit the brunette on his cheeks, "You should have, then I wouldn't have beaten up your baby boy last night."

"Baby boy? If you remember, he was under me." Jeongguk corrected causing Taehyung to panic and hang his head low, not wanting to face the other.

"You are a bottom?" Jackson questioned not believing cause he knows the rough and tough Kim Taehyung who was never a bottom while the brunette just peeked through his eyelids and let out a nervous chuckle, "No, of course not!"

"You are lying and I know it cause you always look down when you lie." Jackson pointed out and Jungkook laughed, "Babe, it's futile. Tell him."

Taehyung sighed and now looked at his best friend, "Just trying something new, Wangie."

"Oh wow. You used to fuck and now you want to get fucked. Well, I never knew. But I know being a bottom is more fun you know." Jackson laughed while Taehyung buried his face in Jeongguk's chest, "Fuck you, Gguk!"

"And man, I'm sorry for yesterday. I should have knocked and also I overreacted." Jackson felt the need to apologise and he did causing the other two to smile at him.

"It's fine." Jeongguk extended his hand and his fingers turned into a fist while Jackson smiled giving him fist bump.

"Babe, do you want to go on a ice cream date with me?" Jeongguk asked his boyfriend and saw his face lit up, "Really? A date? Of course, Gguk."

Taehyung became excited and pulled Jeongguk's face only to press their lips together not caring about how much cute boyfriend he looked like.

"This is embarrassing. Oh my God!" Taehyung pulled away immediately and sighed. Everything that was happening with him right now was new and he kinda liked it- to show people that Jeongguk was his and only he can kiss him like that. But again they were looking too cute to his opinion.

Blood rushed to his cheeks and Jeongguk giggled seeing Taehyung blushing. It wasn't a big deal for the bad boy as Jeongguk saw this multiple times but when someone interrupted and pissed him off.

"Oh my God, Jeongguk, you weren't joking when you said that Taehyung can blush." Dohyun pointed out and earned a glare from the brunette.

"To be honest, this sweet and cute Kim Taehyung is a lot better than the one who used to beat the shit out of me." Dohyun with a warm smile said and Taehyung glared for the second time, "I can still do it if you want."

"No, it's alright." Dohyun rushed back to his seat and Jackson decided to ask some questions, "So, Jeongguk. Does Taehyung call you daddy?"

"Sometimes." the raven head answered pulling out his notebook while Taehyung felt like he never was this embarrassed in his whole life.

"You are such a bottom, Kim Taehyung." Jackson labelled the bad boy with a cheeky smile.

"What the fuck, Wangie!"

taehyung will gradually turn into the flower boy he is ;-;