TWO | A FUCKING SHOW OFF

둘 | CHAPTER 02.
a fucking show off.

____________________

The new kid was getting on Taehyung's nerves. On the very first day, he dared to mess up with the bad boy. He was ready to get go and didn't want to do anything at the moment but his Jeongguk's guts encouraged some of the other students to not take him so seriously and caused them to laugh at him and this was not at all acceptable.

"Fuck!" Taehyung muttered under his breath when he saw Jeongguk winking at him before finding himself a seat.

Jeongguk was about to settle on a vacant seat when Taehyung grabbed his backpack and threw it on the floor, "He doesn't want you to sit beside him, do you Dohyun?"

Taehyung's voice was louder than usual and the ones laughing now shut up for their dear life and understood that they just fucked up real big.

The boy Dohyun gulped seeing the bad boy glaring at him and shook his head no, "Please find yourself another sit."

"Jesus Christ! The fuck! Are you scared of this boy? He is just a fucking show off, he got no power." Jeongguk laughed and crouched down to pull his backpack but his eyes landed on Taehyung's crotch and laughed. He pulled himself to his feet and gave a sweet, innocent smile at the gorgeous blue haired male.

"He even got a small pp." Jeongguk said out loud enough for everyone to hear and burst out in laughter causing the other to just grab his collars, "You are so dead."

"No one will let you sit beside them. Now let's see where will you sit." Taehyung was acting childish but he wasn't thinking straight at this point when all he is getting is humiliation and his sidekick is busy singing along to some rock songs he didn't know.

"Okay, then...." Jeongguk walked to where Jackson was sitting and placed his backpack on the table, "I will just sit beside you. Guess you liked me so much that you don't want me to sit next to someone else. Nice!"

Taehyung rushed to Jeongguk to just punch him when the teacher decided to show up, "Good morning, class."

Shithead had to show up now, like for fuck's sake Taehyung thought to himself and planned on spraying on the teacher's car for his bad timing.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed as saw the other settling on the seat between his and Jackson's. But he won't do anything cause he is not in the mood to visit the principal's office right now.

"So, you guys already met Mr. Jeon Jeongguk. so I don't need to introduce, I guess." The biology teacher took a glance at Jeongguk who stood up and bowed while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Welcome to our class, Mr. Jeon. I am Park Woo Jin. The biology teacher." The man introduced with a smile and Jeongguk smiled back, "I hope I can learn a lot of things from you."

"Ah, I shouldn't say this, but you picked a wrong seat Mr. Jeon. I suggest you to find yourself a good company." Mr. Park said and Jeongguk let out a half suppressed laughed before looking down at Taehyung who frowned, "Kim Taehyung is sweet, sir. Isn't that bad."

The teacher laughed getting the sarcasm that Jeongguk wanted to hint but decided to just let it go.

"Okay then, we will start a new topic, osmoregulation." Park Woo Jin started his discussion and Jeongguk looked at his side when the teacher got busy scribbling on the white board.

"I will not spare you, Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung through gritted teeth whispered and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Actually you are pretty. No..." Jeongguk examined Taehyung's face, "Too pretty to be a bad boy. Really."

"Pretty? Me? Call me handsome." Taehyung snickered not believing what the other said.

"No, you are pretty. Your eyes are chocolate brown― pool of chocolate,
your tan skin shines like caramel, your lips are like cherry colored, reddish" Jeongguk moved his pen on Taehyung's eyes, nose, lips while describing― not touching directly but still close enough to make Taehyung flustered, "Wait a second... oh shit, your facial features sound like a luxury chocolate bar."

"How about I eat it up?" Jeongguk laughed not meaning anything but that words just made Taehyung's blood rush to his cheeks and he blushed, the bad boy just blushed. Nearly impossible.

Taehyung cannot blush on these stupid words and couldn't just tolerate Jeongguk smiling like that and so he just hit Jeongguk's ribs with his elbow so hardly that Jeongguk let out a loud groan, "Fuck!"

The teacher was busy drawing a diagram so may have missed this and Jeongguk and Taehyung, both were grateful for that. Taehyung now was ready to rethink about his decision of spraying on the teacher's car.

"You are just a pretty, sassy baby boy. Bad boy attitude just doesn't suit you." Jeongguk commented, his palms pressing the area where he was hit.

"You are going call me daddy, soon." Taehyung's ego was hurt and he needed to go something and his stupid self thought this could satisfy his ego.

"Wanna bet?" Jeongguk smirked, "You are nothing but a fucking show off, Kim Taehyung."

hope you are liking this book!

omg thank you so much for 2.5K+ reads it means a lot!