TWENTY THREE | WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

스물셋 | CHAPTER 23.
where are you going?

Jeongguk kissed his boyfriend's cheek as they walked back to their dorm from their ice cream date, "Babe, I swear you are going to have a sore throat for eating four ice creams."

"My boyfriend said that you can eat as much as you want, then what's your fucking problem?" Taehyung giggled before taking the last bite of the chocolate cone Jeongguk bought him.

"You ate a mango, two chocolate chip and one vanilla one and i only ate a strawberry ice cream. You didn't even share." Jeongguk pouted and Taehyung smiled unlocking their room. They entered and within a second, Jeongguk was pinned on the door by the other, "You can still taste the chocolate one, Gguk."

"Oh yeah." Jeongguk said and turned the other and now was pinning Taehyung on the door. No doubt people passing by would know something is happening in this room but none of them cared.

Taehyung smiled wrapping his hands around Jeongguk's neck pulling him close while the raven head snaked his hands around Taehyung's slim waist.

They leaned closer and pressed their lips together. Jeongguk smiled in the kiss when he could actually taste the sweetness and flavour of the chocolate ice cream and pushed the other more on the hard surface as they moved their lips against each other's. It was a passionate kiss as none of them was letting go. Only the absence of air caused them to pull away.

"Last night, we couldn't..." Taehyung stuttered and smiled when a small yet warm smile tugged on his boyfriend's lips, "Baby, don't stop. Tonight, take my all, Gguk."

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk asked as he wanted the other to be fully comfortable with him, "Don't rush yourself."

"No, I..." Taehyung paused for a second, "I want you to take me."

That was it for the raven head as he pressed his soft lips on Taehyung's collarbones, kissing the spot over and over again. The brunette moaned softly when Jeongguk bit his skin. Taehyung's body anticipated and his hands went up to grab Jeongguk's black hair. Taehyung's roommate slash boyfriend pulled him up from the ground causing him to wrap his legs around his waist. It was Taehyung's turn to kiss Jeongguk's collarbones as he kept on peppering kisses on the other's skin when the raven head was taking him to his bed.

"Baby!" Taehyung moaned loudly that was more like a groan when Jeongguk pressed his boyfriend on the bed and got on him only to harshly bite the skin on the crook of his neck. Jeongguk panicked and got off the other thinking he hurt him.

"Babe, I am so sorry." Jeongguk was on the verge of crying as his heart almost stopped and he hung his head low. Taehyung on the other hand sat up and hugged his boyfriend, "Why are you saying sorry?"

"I hurt you babe. I don't think we should continue. What if I hurt you?" Jeongguk said and covered his face with both his palms while the other sighed before kissing him on his cheek, "Baby, you didn't hurt me."

"I did." Jeongguk was now literally crying as fat tears rolled down his cheeks, "I was supposed to love you and I hurt you. I am such a bad boyfriend."

"Oh my God, Jeongguk. Just shut up!" Taehyung said and let his body fall on the mattress. He then pulled Jeongguk on him and wrapped his arms around his chest not letting him go.

"People should be jealous of me cause I got such a darling as my boyfriend. Now stop crying like a baby and show me how much of a daddy you are." Taehyung giggled that kinda made Jeongguk smile a little and peck his lips, "Fine, babe but promise me you will let me know if you are uncomfortable or if I mistakenly hurt you okay?"

"Okay, Gguk. Now come on." Taehyung was getting impatient with every passing second and the moment Jeongguk was about to seal their lips again, they felt someone's phone ring and Taehyung sighed when Jeongguk again got off of him and fished his phone out of his pocket.

"Fuck!" Taehyung said annoyed, "Why does people disturb us everytime?"

"Oh hey, mom." Taehyung heard Jeongguk say through his phone and Taehyung now sat up and scooted closer to the other before resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, I will be leaving right now after I get permission. Don't worry mom, I am coming!" Jeongguk ended the call and Taehyung's heartbeat doubled when he heard that Jeongguk was supposed to go somewhere.

"Where are you going, Gguk?"