NINE | YOU'RE SO PRECIOUS

아홉 | CHAPTER 09.
you are so precious.

Taehyung was busy cramming some biology notes when he felt someone's intense gaze on him. He took a quick glance at his roommate and sighed when he saw Jeongguk staring at him with love eyes causing his cheeks burn.

"Why are staring at me, asshole?" Taehyung asked, not looking at his roommate cause he knows if he does, Jeongguk will point out his red face.

"I was trying to find out flaws in you but I guess I failed." Jeongguk with a cheeky smile said and now the brown haired male spared him a glance.

"But you know what babe? I found none." no one ever said those things to Taehyung and he didn't know if someone in future will or not. He hate to admit it but he liked it when Jeongguk said those words. It made him feel some different kind of way.

"Will you stop flirting?"

"It's the truth. You are flawless." Jeongguk with the most genuine tone commented while the bad boy blushed harder. He looked down immediately not wanting the other to see him blushing like this.

"Awe cutie." Jeongguk giggled and pulled his backpack that was beside the box bed of his. He unzipped the smallest chamber and pulled out something that he tossed towards the other with a wide smile on his face.

"I was buying this for myself but I remembered how your pretty lips are dry all the time." Jeongguk said and his roommate just stared at the small, cute pot of Vaseline. Jeongguk cares.

"Well I could have bought it on my own. You don't need to bring me anything other than food." though Taehyung said that but his actions were just the opposite. He quickly swiveled the tin cap of the container and brought it close to his nose, smelling it. He looked at his roommate excitedly, "It's cocoa!"

"That's kinda written on the container." Jeongguk chuckled, "I got myself the aloe vera one."

"Well thank you." the brunette thanked and brushed his slender finger on the surface of the lip balm before moving it on his lips. He bit his bottom lip and scrunched up his nose, "It tastes bad."

"I will get you another one that tastes sweet." Jeongguk said and Taehyung shook his head no, "No, you don't need to spend on your roommate."

"You are my babe." Jeongguk laughed giving him a flying kiss while the other just rolled his eyes at him.

Taehyung laid down on the bed facing the raven head and hugged one of the pillow before closing his eyes. He really needed some sleep right now.

"You sleeping? It's only 12:11. Wake up and talk to me. I have to stay up to finish this assignment." Jeongguk requested but Taehyung just got even more comfortable with the pillow as he hugged it even more tightly.

"Babe...." Jeongguk sighed, "Ah, alright, good night, sweet dreams."

"Finally, fucking done!" Jeongguk cheered and checked his phone to see that it was already 2:24 am.

He kept his laptop, the notebooks aside and straightened his back. He stretched his whole body and sighed in relief before shifting to his left side. He was now facing Taehyung but knitted his eyebrows when he saw small tears falling from the corner of his eyes.

"Jimin, don't leave me. Please Jiminie." small tears continued rolling down the brown haired male's cheek as he cried in his sleep. Jeongguk immediately slid down his bed and sat on the floor next to Taehyung's sleeping figure.

Taehyung didn't say anything more but the tears were still slowly making their way down. The tears moved from his eyes to the tip of his nose as he was sleeping sideways.

"It's a nightmare babe, everything is okay." Jeongguk softly said and cupped Taehyung's right cheek and could feel his eyes getting glassy seeing the other like this.

"Don't cry, please." Jeongguk leaned over and pressed his lips on the other's forehead.

He stayed there until Taehyung was again normal and was sleeping peacefully. Something about the bad boy attracted him and Jeongguk knows that really well.

"You are so precious, Tae."

double update! uwu

hope you are liking this book!

thanks to pepsi-cola_ for helping me !
she/he helped me remembering tae's hair color by rereading the whole book. a big thank you babe!