THIRTY THREE | I AM SO FUCKING TIRED

삼십삼 | CHAPTER 33.
i am so fucking tired.

Jeongguk didn't know how to react. Taehyung just said that whatever happened between them shouldn't have happened. That he regrets it and this just broke his heart into million pieces.

"You regret whatever happened between us?" Jeongguk asked in disbelief while Taehyung hung his head low but still nodded.

"We aren't together anymore but I am glad it happened. We happened." Jeongguk's eyes shot up at the other's who felt a pang in his heart that instant.

"I... I love you, Jeongguk and that's why I can't be with you." Taehyung confessed and Jeongguk couldn't believe his ears.

"You love me?"

"I do. So much but...." Jeongguk cut the brunette off, "But can't stay with me. I got it. I got it Taehyung."

"You know what Kim Taehyung. You are the most idiotic person I have ever encountered. Like you love me, I love you but because of your stupid mind you do not want to be with me. That's insane." Jeongguk pulled himself to his feet and walked in front of Taehyung's bed.

"I want to just knock some sense in your head but I know it's futile." Jeongguk sighed and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You know what I get it. I get it that you lost someone who was certainly very close to your heart but that doesn't mean you will push everyone away." Jeongguk caressed Taehyung's cheeks and gave him the most disappointed look.

"But I am not going to say anything cause I am so fucking tired."

Jeongguk got the whole situation. The whole childhood love - pain - and never get hurt again situation and he also figured out that the more he will force the other to believe in their love the more the other will try to run away from him.

So he is ready to take a chance.

He won't try anymore.

Jeongguk decided to leave it to their destiny. If Taehyung's love is written in it, he will surely get it. But now he is tired.

He will now patiently wait for Taehyung to make a move.

If Taehyung never does that, Jeongguk won't try either.

"It's funny how this all is so messed up. You love me, I love you but still we aren't together." Jeongguk mumbled to himself letting out a small sigh before walking out cause he is feeling like someone is suffocating him inside.

Of course Kim Taehyung was the one suffocating him.

"Jeongguk, what's up?" someone called and Jeongguk saw it was Jackson walking towards their dorm.

"Oh hey." Jeongguk with a small and tired tone said and Jackson smiled.

"Man, I am here to check on you guys. Like from the past few days you guys are so off like, you don't smile, something is wrong." Jackson pointed out while Jeongguk hummed.

"We broke up. He didn't tell you?"

"I will just go. My head is paining. I need some fresh air." Jeongguk excused himself before Jackson could say something and walked ahead.

Jeongguk was already on the streets with his hands inside his jean pocket walking to wherever his feet will take him to. The wind was cold enough to send shivers down his spine.

He continued talking steps ahead and stopped when he saw a flower shop.

Fresh roses displayed which were looking so red. He couldn't help but think about buying one for Taehyung.

But he didn't.

He doesn't want to be the one looking stupid when Taehyung won't except it.

He doesn't to be the only one trying.

Jeongguk was so tired of everything.

what do you think? taehyung will make a move or no ?