lost in thought. il capitano

pairing: capitano x reader

prompt: as you guarded the doors to the throne room you wondered what was under capitano's metal mask.
(this is mostly crack :3)

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

guarding the throne room and being an escort(gender neutral) for her majesty is a high honor. it's a job that also requires the tsaritsa to hand pick and being picked amongst the lot made you value your job.

though, there are days where your job is tedious. but not today, since there will be a meeting and the presence of all the harbingers is a must. and that means you will be seeing all of them.

you couldn't be any more excited especially when you were going to see yet another glance of the harbinger that you may or may not have a little crush on. capitano. just the thought makes you feel giddy inside. (down bad y/n fr fr istg i mean who wouldnt)

but, there is this little thought that keeps nagging at small part of your mind. a question that is yet to be answered. and that question is;

'what is under capitano's metal mask?'

sometimes this question keeps you up at night, hours lf wondering of what kind of face is underneath.

there was a few minutes before the harbingers will arrive so you decided to entertain that question during work hours and so the numerous of possibilities started racing in your head.

'maybe he has facial hair like lord pierro?'

'or maybe he has an eye condition or a face condition in general and his conscious about it?'

'oh oh maybe he has a face that can make anyone fall for him and when her majesty found out she made him wear a mask to not distract other agents at work. yes yes this seems possible.'

'hehe but what if lord capitano has bucked teeth and big lips?'

with every passing thought you where gigling quietly but since the corridor to the throne was empty and quiet the other guards can hear the faint noise and couldn't help but think that might you be going insane. then again they didn't had to heart to stop you now that the harbingers were approaching.

lost in your thoughts during work was definitely a bad thing but...

you were in front of the door and the harbingers needed to get through you first before they can enter. unluckily or maybe luckily for you, capitano was the first to arrive. at the door and wating to be let entered, he noticed that you didn't notice him and the best way to get you out of your thoughts was to get close to you but maybe he was a little bit too close.

"agent (y/n) aren't you going to let me through. i have a meeting to attend." he said right next to your ear. and on queue you were indeed brought back to reality and is now face to face with the habinger you had a crush on.

"oh of of course lord capitano.." you scrambled to open the doors as soon as he stepped back. you bowed as he went in the throne room. and as soon as he got inside you calmed yourself.

'who cares what's underneath that cold metal mask his voice is already hot as it is. damn.'

and with that you went back into work mode and welcomed the other harbingers.

━━━━━━━━━lost in thought

おわり
end.

note: bark bark woof woof... why am i barking... n e ways childe you have great tastes in men.

rue ♡︎