no escape. sandrone

pairing: sandrone x oc (eclipse) requested by: AaliahKasandraValeri

requested by: AaliahKasandraValeri

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Eclipse. The 7th spirit from the 11 spirits. She is known as the maiden spirit, her attire is of a maid, perfect for infiltrations. This has always been her attire fo as long as she can remember, because who was going to question her identity when she only looks like a lowly maid.

Set out on a mission to infiltrate and gather more intel on the fatui harbingers, she gets in quite quickly with her getup.

As she was cleaning the halls of the Zapolarny Palace she stumbled into the room of a harbinger. It was left ajar, so she decided to go in thinking this could be some progress for her mission. She went inside bringing the broom with her.

Machines and Ruin guards of all shapes and sizes were lined up on the sides of the large, spacious room. She walked further in and saw a figure sitting atop a ruin guard. She hid behind one of the unmoving machines, to observe and listen in. But no words were uttered from the person, only sounds of clanking metal could be heard.

She sighed quietly and decided to retreat. 'No information can be gathered from this one.' She mentally noted and quietly tried to leave the room.

"Stop right there." The harbinger's voice echoed in the room halting Eclipse. The ruin guard and the harbinger were now looking at her with Eclipse's back towards them.

'Just my luck...'

She thought and slowly faced the harbinger. When you looked you quickly noticed who the harbinger was. Sandrone, the Marionette. A harbinger that is engrossed with automatons and the Ruin guard that follows her is a product of her research.

"Lady Sandrone." Eclipse bowed out of courtesy.

"What are you doing in here?" She questioned you, no emotions can be heard from her voice. Eclipse gulped, 'I'll lie put of this.'

"I saw the door open while I was cleaning the halls and saw you working malady so I decided to just head out and continue my cleaning outside." She replied, head hung low. Eclipse looked her eyes up to look at Sandrone but no emotion can be read from her face.

"Is that so? Well, I was about to look for someone to help me out with my experiment here, and, since you're here Eclipse... Why don't you help me out?" She suggested. Eclipse was caught surprised, 'How come she knows my name?' She wondered but decided to put that aside and nodded in response to Sandrone's offer. Since, she could maybe get information by helping out.

━━━━━━

Months had long since passed now, Eclipse working directly under Sandrone and things may not had been going as planned, but she felt she wouldn't havs it better in any other way. Like how;

Sandrone got so close that Eclipse almost lost her facade and made her turm into a shiny red tomato. Or, maybe that time when they were out in the snowy gardens covered in red camelias as they talked casually as if they had known each other for so long, it all felt light, and maybe how Sandrone's lips touched hers after finishing with her biggest research.

The idea of getting information and learning about the fatui long gone and the only thing Eclipse wants to know all about is Sandrone. But, unfortunately for her she was still quite the fugitive, a rat in the palace with her past motives.

'I wonder what will Lady Sandrone think of me if ever word got out of my actual motives in the first place?' She wondered, her heart filled with guilt and anxiety but it all washes away whenever Sandrone kisses her on the forehead after noticing her thinking about something so hard. 'Oh well, only time can tell.'

Soon, she was found out. The look that Sandrone gave her, it was unreadable. It shook her, so Eclipse ran.

The guards took suspicion of this and by the order of Sandrone they went after her. At the gates of the Zapolarny palace there Eclipse was captured, surrounded by at least dozens of soldiers.

"And where do you think you're going little traitor?" She lifted her face by the chin. Eclipse stared at her eyes, a quick glint of red flashed in them. Eclipse gulped and gazed down.

"Yes, I was meant to spy on the fatui but not long after, I fell... for you, Lady Sandrone. Forgetting all about the mission that was given to me. I love you." She confessed a dust of pink on her cheeks, still avoiding Sandrone's eyes.

"I see..." she paused and dismissed all the soldiers surrounding the area before she continued, "I... I love you too, Eclipse." Sandrone said a bright smile plastered on her lips, something that even the fatui hadn't seen yet. Sandrone pulled Eclipse into an embrace while latter was shudering, for now she wasn't going to be labeled as a spy anymore but a lover of Lady Sandrone. She sobbed, tears of happiness stained her face.

"Thank you, Lady Sandrone." She said with a bright a smile that rivaled the sun's.

Eclipse was pulled into a kiss, where she melted like snow.

There was definitely no escape in this love story.

━━━━━━no escape.

おわり
end.

note: this is soo late im sorry requester /gen
but i hope you like it
to all my other readers, thank you for 8k !!
I love ya'll requests so please keep em coming :D
Next update will be the second to the last of all my queued requets *0*