snow-covered kiss. il dottore

prompt:

pairing: dottore x reader

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Y/n the zeroth harbinger, a citizen of khaenriah. She survived the war and was bestowed by the Tsaritsa the role of a harbinger after being saved by Her Majesty.

They were a fierce warrior on the field and light-footed that helps her track down enemies without being noticed. She was feared, honored, but also loved by the people of Snehznaya, because despite her title and reputation on the battlefield Y/n was kind-hearted.

Though, even if years has passed since she lived in Snehznaya, they were still weak to the icy winds of the nation. Having to always wear gear that would protect her from frostbite. It's a flaw that Y/N tries to hide.

Fast forward to the current time, Y/n supervises and leads all 11 harbingers under her wing. With Pierro being her right-hand man, solely choosing him since they both came from the same nation.

Y/N's condition still a bit holding her back from missions that need her to go to mountains, she relies on Dottore; the doctor. The physician of the harbingers and the madman who's only interested in his research was chosen to be Y/N's primary physician to keep track of her condition.

Now, with that they were always quite close with each other with Y/N being fond of Dottore and Dottore being annoyed with their company albeit enjoys it nonetheless, but that's his secret.

It was nearly midnight, Y/N couldn't sleep. The stress from recent missions has been piling up on her mind, making them unable to sleep.

As if she was in a trance she got up and headed for her dresser and picked up her coat and went out. With no destination in mind she wandered the frosty forests at the back of the palace, not knowing that it leads to the mountains. Her sight hazy, heavy breathing, Y/N looks back and see no sign of the trail she was on earlier. Anxiety bubbling at the pits of their stomach, she hastily ran back, as if she was snapped back to reality. Unfortunately, she her ankle gets caught in a low-hanging branch. She struggles but it was futile. Frostbites were starting to form on Y/N's skin, her lips turning a shade of blue and purple. She fell to unconciousness her body giving up. Y/N's unresponsive body lies on the cold, soft snow.

Back at the palace, Dottore paces back and forth at the front of their door. No response, after 3 knocks. He clicks his tongue and decides to go inside to check, but it was too late Y/N was not in their room. He rushes out of the room and out of the palace. Using elemental sight, he was able to track her location. He hurried up to the mountains, there he saw Y/N. Lying unconcious, shallow breathing. Dottore huffs and picks them up in a bundle and hurried off to nurse you back to health.

Vision clearing, Y/N woke up to the sound of fire crackling and a blanket over her. She snuggles in to the warmth and looks around, they see Dottore's figure relief washing over them, Y/N smiles softly.

"Dottore..." she called out meekly. Dottore turns his head and quickly rushed to their side. When Y/N was expecting some sort of comfort she was hit with scolding.

"Why in the Tsaritsa's name would you go out in such thin clothing?! Do you have some death wish?! If so..."

'Typical Dottore.' Y/N chuckled to herself.

"Why are you laughing? This is no laughing matter!" Dottore exclaims running his fingers through his hair his mask falling in the process.

They pull Dottore towards her and embraces him tightly. Quiet sobs following. Dottore sighs. He starts to rub small circles onto her back as way to comfort. Y/N quietens down and pulls away from their embrace. A mere meter away from each other.
She smiles at Dottore, Dottore's face flushes, hints kf red could be seen on his cheeks, thank goodness the room was dim.

Y/N pulls Dottore down to meet their face. The unexpected happens their lips melting into each other. Such a warm and fuzzy moment despite the harsh cold temperature outside.

They pull away from each, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Dottore puts his hands on both sides of her cheeks, and surprisingly he smiles.

He gets up,

"I'll get some bandages, I still have to dress that unsightly injury of yours, Y/N."

━━━━━━━snow-covered kiss

おわり
End

note: after weeks of being inactive and not updating. i have finally fouund some time to update again.
This request was made by a requester of a previous one-shot. ^^

My wattpad is acting up and im unable to mention them here. So i hope this chapter finds them :D

That's all for now!