white christmas. la signora

pairing: la signora x fem!reader requested by: KuroTani12

requested by: KuroTani12

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

SCENE I : It's beginning To Look Like Christmas

The holiday season has finally started. All of Snezhnaya becoming busier than ever with all snowy, icy related things that are either for locals or for export. During this time of the year is when Snezhnaya is in the lead. Being the nation of the frosty winds, it sure is quite the hotspot for the holidays.

"Rosalyneee, comee onn let'ss goo!!" Y/N elongates every word just for her lover to hurry up. "Yes, yes. One moment." Her lover replies just doing final touch-ups to her outfit and make-up. "Ughh, you're beautiful already. Come on!" Y/N already becoming impatient, pulls her lover by the arm and drags her swiftly out their room and the palace. Signora sighs, but smiles softly as she looks at her with such soft eyes.

Since, it was the holiday season the harbingers and the whole fatui organization weren't swamped with work and missions and was practically on vacation. Some of the fatui would visit home, some will stay at the palace, some of the harbingers will continue with their usual routine and some will spend this time with their family and loved ones.

Y/N and Signora spends theirs with each other, and currently they were at the capital.

"Look, look at this dress Rosa. I think it would look good on you. So, let's buy it." Y/N smiles widely while holding a red, below the knee, body-hugging dress. Signora looks her way and sees the dress. She scans it carefully. "Hmm, I'll think about it." She says and turns around, Y/N pouts looking at the dress. Suddenly, Signora calls for her, "Come here, dear." She went to her and saw Signora holding up a dress that made her exclaim,

"Let's buy it!"

"Very well then."

Linked, hand in hand, the two sweethearts walked alongside each other with their bags from all the shopping that they did, and stomachs filled. They walked around the capital sightseeing the different decors hung up. They were of the fatui, yes, but today they were just like any couple and citizen of Snezhnaya just enjoying this lovely snowy season.

As they were walking they came by a crowd, both of them stopped to check what was all the clamour about.

"Come on Siggy, let's see what's going on."Y/N says as she tugs on Signora, her on the other hand nods and they thread along the sea of people. They went further in and saw.

A grandiose white Christmas tree standing so bright and tall with a golden glowing star atop of it all. The 2 lovers stared in awe, their eyes gleaming.

"Rosa, let's get a picture taken to commemorate this day." Y/N says as she points to a photographer. Signora smiles at her beloved, "Yes, we should."