my ill-tempered idol. scaramouche

pairing: idol!scaramouche x fem!manager!readerrequested by: Helloo_world

requested by: Helloo_world

forenote: this is the second prompt brought up by the requester. please enjoy ^^

cw: soft scaramouche (but still an asshole tho)

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

"Are you f*cking dumb?!"

Scaramouche a well-known solo idol whose stage name is the balladeer, behind the smirks and smiles, his balad songs that make any of his fans swoon and his hardcore ones that make the whole stadium tremble; lies a guy with a tongue as sharp as knife, and currently his cussing out one of our crewmen.

A sigh left your lips and you watch Scaramouche berate the crewman for some small mistake. You walked up to the two, to end the predicament.

"Scaramouche."

Y/n said sternly, giving Scara a look that says he should stop. He huffed knowing he couldn't argue with her.

"Please look into the matter before the concert." She ordered, the crewman left after giving a rushed bow. As soon as he left you looked at Scara who is now seating comfortably with his eyes closed.

"Your temper is getting annoying, Kuni. Tone it down." Y/n warned as she poured a glass of water for herself, the idol she was talking to just answered with a groan then a click of a tongue. After gulping down the liquid, she walks up to the idol and placed her hands on his shoulders whilst he was facing at his vanity mirror, with that she started massaging the tense muscle as they conversed.

"Nervous?" She asked, Scara scoffed and with such ego he answered, "Me? Nervous? Ms. Manager. I'm Scaramouche, The Balladeer." He gave you an incredulous look, with that you just rolled your eyes and hummed whilst continuing massaging him.

A comforting silence wrapped you two as Scara's starts playing, 'They're starting testing.' you thought. Suddenly, Scara places his hands on yours making you halt in your movements. "What is it, Kuni?" You asked, he swiveled his chair to face. He held both of your hands and pressed his forehead on it.

"You will be watching upfront again, right?" He asked, a look of desperation and anxiousness swirled in those beautiful amethyst eyes of his. You shook your hands from his grasp and cupped his face.

"Yes. So, perform your very best once more." You encouraged, placing your forehead on his.

"I will, Y/n."

He said as he placed his lips on yours. You two melted into the kiss, all his worries dissipating.

This was set up to be his last concert before you two were wedded. That's why the pressure to perform his very best weighed so much on him, he wanted to give his all before he leaves the stage and spotlight.

Your making out was cut short when a knock came from the door. "We start in 5, sir." The voice (which you assumed was the crewmen earlier) reported. Both of your irritation was visible but you two had to ac accept it, so with a final kiss you two head out.

"I love you, Kuni."

"I love you more."

"We're ready."

━━━━━━my ill-tempered idol

おわり
end.

note:
After a week of not updating i have finally updated again. ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
what do you guys think of soft scara ?? *0*
Please keep the requests coming ^^
and i would love to hear feedback from the requester as well(๑>◡<๑)

see you guys next update !! ♥︎