umbrella. scaramouche

pairing: scaramouche x reader

prompt: you and scaramouche were now labled as traitors of the fatui. on the run with the raiden shogun's gnosis.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

"So what now?"

Scaramouche asked, the both of you panting after running and soon enough you two reached Nazuchi beach. Denodriums and shipwrecks scattered the area.

"I can't believe after not setting foot in Inazuma for years we're finally here. But as fugitives." You said with a hearty laugh. You then looked at Scaramouche, "Do you still remember that day, Lord Scaramouche?" he sighed and stopped to think for a while. "Yeah. I still remember." He would never admit it but that's the only good memory he had of his motherland.

"Now's not the time to reminisce, Agent Y/n. Let's go back to our camp and think of our next move." He stated and fixed his clothing. "Yes, my lord."

The two of you met after Scaramouche was discarded by the Raiden Shogun. After meeting the both of you promised each other to be together through everything, and that's what you both did.

Nearly halfway, rain started pouring.

"Ah shit. Come on Y/n. We've been found." He said and quickened his pace, you on the other hand crouched down and went underneath Scaramouche's hat. He stopped and then looked at you, "Really, Y/n?" He asked looking at you incredulously, "You don't want your dearest agent to get sick now don't you, lord Scaramouche?" You teased holding onto his arm. "Fine. But let's us hurry."

And with that you two ran, with the Tenryou Commision already at your tails.

━━━━━umbrella (アイ アイの かさ)

end.
おわり

note: short and cute one-shot like Kuni. ☂️💜
rue♡︎