sideshow:02. arlecchino

pairing: arlecchino x reader requested by: lollovefanfiction

requested by: lollovefanfiction

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

it has been weeks since arlecchino's return your meeting with her were short either she was in hurry for a meeting or she was out on a mission. however, even she was has a tight schedule she still makes time for you and you indulge in it preciously.

the encounter with arlecchino with her at her room was put in the back of your mind to not get in the way at work, but as fate would have it everytime you hear or see this certain person you it would come crashing out you like a huge wave.

"i should have called it off already. i could never..."

"Agent Y/n our men are ready." A subordinate of yours reports.

"Ah yes, we should head out now." You said turning back to your proffesional work mode.

>>>

'How should I spend my day off?' You wondered as you lied down on your bed. 'Hmm should I tag Arle along?' You thought, 'Oh right she's out...' deflated you got up and patted yourself.

'I'm going to treat myself today.' You declared tp yourself and started picking out an outfit.

'Mmm... that (food of choice) was soo good...' you delightly hummed to yourself as you walked in the streets of the capital with no intent of returning yet.

As you were walking around the stores and shops district, you heard a laugh, a familliar one at that and another that you also know all too well. As you looked forward, you saw Arlecchino carrying some bags and laughing animatedly with the person she was with.

"Arlecchino?" You unconsciously called out.

Arlecchino stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Y/n... what are you doing here...?" She asked.

"Hoohoo, Agent Y/n dear I haven't see your pretty face in a while. How are you?" The other person now facing you asked as she smiled at you, her eyes also smiling.

"Ah."

'How warm...'

"I'm doing well

...Lady Columbina."

━━━━━sideshow: HER

おわり
end.

Note: hello here is the first request that i've gotten. to the person who requested for a 2nd part of sideshow; arlecchino i would love to hear your feedback.
thank you ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝