light a flame. pierro

pairing: pierro x m!reader

requested by: Canadian_Leaf

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Heading back from patrolling, it was a dead night. The only sounds that can be heard are the horses' hooves of Pierro's troops hitting the snow. The night was cold, that icicles can form on one's fingertips, making their lips go purple and blue and skin paler than the snow is.

That was the situation Y/N was found in. Heavily injured. Hair in disarray and an unrecognizable face. The blood that spilled on the icy white ground has long dried up leaving a trail of frozen blood.

Pierro takes notice of this trail and take only 2 of his men to go and investigate it. The trail of crimson led them to his unconsious and ice cold body. Pierro and his men takes him in.

Y/N later woke up in a room unfamilliar to him. The sheets were warm and the warmth from the fireplace relaxed him. Sitting upright with his eyes closed, Y/N didn't know that there was a certain harbinger looking at him, staring at him.

Pierro's eyes held so many emotions not in a million years would he thought that be would be reunited with an old flame. A flame that had long died out but there were still sparks waiting to ignite and that flame may burn brighter than the last.

Pierro stood up from the chair he sat and approached the serene and calm Y/N. He sat down right in front of him, the bed dipped and Y/N slowly opened his eyes. He stared forward, he looked at the man in front of him and blinked not once but twice before cupping the older man's face, scanning his features.

"Pierro?"

The first words that come out from Y/N's lips. Never had he ever dreamt of ever seeing his old flame again that being said not this close with just a few inches separating their faces, their lips.

"I missed you dearly, Y/N." It was Pierro's turn to show his emotions. Unbeknownst to everyone in the Zapolyarny palace, Pierro was known to have a strict demeanor but in the face a beloved well not so much.

A single tear left Y/N's eye, and that tear was wiped by Pierro. No other words left their mouth for their lips already touched and melted into one, all those words and emotions mixing into that kiss.

The flame from the fireplace burned brighter as the night deepened.

━━━━━━light a flame.

おわり
end.

note: another request done !! just 1 more to go **

also i would like to add that i voided a request since I really couldn't think of a story with the prompt given. and i am so sorry about that 🙇‍♀️

lastly, i would like to plug in my new pantalone x gender neutral reader i hope you guys can check it out and give a read ^^

that's all see ya'll next update ♡