the pink liquid. il dottore

pairing: dottore x reader

prompt: you died. but dottore had saved a part of you and made a prosthesis out of that organ.
(slight suggestive content 🚫)

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

a chemical went wrong during its testing stage. and unfortunately you were the one who got harmed badly by that chemical. the chemical went through your blood streams and slowly but surely killed you.

but dottore wasn't going to lose his precious lab assistant and thus he took your heart the only organ that was salvageable and made a prosthesis out of it. after months of perfecting you, you were finally made into the exact person you were before you died.

"y/n... i'm so sorry.."

he said as he cradled your face in his hands. you reached out to his face and pulled of his mask. streaks of tears and a look of regret was seen in his eyes.

"don't worry doctor, i'm back."

○○○

"y/n could you hand me that." dottore requested and you handed the item to him. you two were currently working on a chemical. oh but don't worry, ever since that incident dottore made sure you were covered from head to toe to avoid that incident happening again.

back to the chemical, childe requested it. the request was vague but dottore understood it right away. you on the other hand didn't so you just stood and watched and assisted from the sides.

"and.. done." dottore said and raised the bottle with pink liquid. "great work doctor." you smiled and clapped. "thank you y/n." he sighed and placed the bottle down on the desk. "doctor, if i may ask, what is the contents of the chemical that lord tartaglia requested?" you queried as you observed the bottle with the said liquid.

dottore looked up tiredly but after a second he smirked and took of his mask, an idea in his evilly genius mind.

"well, y/n my dear why don't we try it and see what it does." he whispered into your ear, hot breath on your neck.

your relationship... well situationship, was known by every harbinger. well who wouldn't, when the two of you were glued by the hip. since with the real you and now with prosthesis you.

you were sat on the desk and dottore leaned in, your breaths mingling with each other. "well i don't see a problem with that, doctor." a sultry voice coming out of you. "correct response, my dear assistant."

with that he went in for a kiss. that turned into a hot make out sesion within a minute.

his hands on your waist and your arms around his neck.

you two pulled away catching your breaths, a thin string of saliva connecting your lips. dottore then grabbed an exact same replica of the bottle he made and placed it in his mouth to which he then kisses you again and also made you drink the pink liquid.

after swallowing it you pulled back and coughed a bit. suddenly a hot feeling washed over you.

"hmm, i see the liquid i made is very potent." he hummed to himself, you latched on his neck, breath shaky and then and there he knew what was going on, "let's take this somewhere private, shall we?"

⏩️

the light from the morning sun peeked through the blinds, telling you that it's morning already. you reached out for the other side and felt nothing but the mattress. you blinked open your eyes and was met with dottore's. he was clothing up already.

"the brat told me he needed this chemical today. but he didn't specify he needed it this early in the morning. youngsters these days really..." he said as he buttoned the last button of his shirt.

you just hummed in response, tiredness and soreness washing over you.

"i'll be going now, y/n." dottore said as he leaned in and left a chaste kiss on your cheeks.

with that he left and you decided to go back to sleep until dottore came back.

━━━━━━━━━the pink liquid

おわり

end.

note: this was quite long but eh.
anyways the pink liquid was an aphr*d*si*c.
i wonder who childe's gonna use it on. wink*wonk* the possibilities are endless✨️ :)

rue♡︎