appropriate for you. il capitano & pantalone

pairing: capitano x trans!male!reader x pantalone requested by: zozocibib

requested by: zozocibib

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

y/n is a newly promoted agent of the fatui and is stationed in Capitano's troupes.

the agents from his early recruit days know that he was a girl but later transitioned into a boy, but due to his sudden promotion the department in-charge with the uniform forgot to give him the men's uniform, now, he has to go in and report to Capitano looking like that.

with a sigh, y/n turned the knob to Capitano's office. As soon as he layed eyes upon his now chief, y/n couldn't help bjt stare. Suddenly, he heard a cough bringing him out of his trance.

"Is there any business you have with me, Agent?" He asked his whole body facing him, making y/n slightly nervous in his space.

"I'm the agent who is prmoted to work under you, my lord." you stated. standing in a poise way. Capitano rummaged his desk until he found a file. He looked at it and then at y/n, then back at the file again.

"Yes, I was just confused because your file stated that the agent was a guy but you came in wearing the women's assigned uniform. Do you have an explanation for that." He asked file in hands his head moving up and down as if he was scanning y/n.

He sighed and explained;

"Well you see, my lord. I was actually a girl but later transitioned into a boy, that is why my work profile shows that I'm a male. Regarding my attire... well you could say my lord due to the sudden promotion the department didn't have time to request a batch of male uniform in my size." Y/n breahed out in a single take.

"Well, we can't have that. Surely, you must feel uncomfortable in your clothes right now." He said as a response to y/n's report. Capitano turned around and looked as if he was writing something.

In a way this made y/n glad that his workplace cares and understands his disposition, he smiles.

other agents said that capitano was quite an intimidating harbinger next to the eldest one, but it looks like it wasn't true, y/n's heart flutter in delight.

'I think I'm going to like this troupe.' He thought.

"Agent Y/n." Capitano firmly called out startling y/n a bit. "Yes, my lord." He said alertly, eyes trying to look straight forward.

"Please give this to Pantalone. It's to remind him to give out the budget for the uniforms." Capitano ordered and handed you a neatly folded paper.

Standing now in front of Pantalone's office with letter in hand, y/n knocked a faint voice tells him that he could come in. He opens the door and a find a man swamped in paperwork.

"Lord Pantalone. Lord Capitano has a letter for you." Y/n called out and handed him the paper.

He opened the folded paper and scanned its contents.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot about this. The clothing department requested this a few days ago." He drawled as he stretched from his chair. Y/n on the other hand just stood there awkwardly.

"Well, it looks like you were the agent that got caught up with that slip up of mine. I apologize, don't worry in 3 days time your appropriate clothing will be here. You are dismissed." He states and waves y/n off, he bowed and turned to walk away.

"But I dare say, those clothes look ravishing on you." He said as y/n was about to close the door.

Y/n looked back and bowed again before he closed the door to Pantalone's office. He stood there by the door clutching his chest, who was beating fast after such a compliment.

With cheeks still tinted red he sets off to go back and report. Not knowing Capitano was following him all along.

━━━━━appropriate for you

おわり
end.

note: this is my very first attempt writing about a transgender character/reader so this was quite a challenge, but i managed ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
to the person who requested please let me know if i portrayed the trans reader properly.
thank you ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝