the new recruit. pulcinella

pairing: pulcinella & reader>> non-romantic<<

>> non-romantic<<

prompt: pulcinella, recruits (adopts) you to join the fatui.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

the snow white ground stained with crimson.

you looked at your surroundings 3 men lying cold and unconscious, you then looked at your hands and your makeshift weapon; they were drenched with blood.

the 3 men were at your tail after you stole a pouch of mora. but you didn't expect it to lead to this.

you were an orphan. abandoned at the town's cathedral and later escaped due to their harsh treatment.

you were a peculiar one, always the odd one out maybe that's why you had to resort to this way of living. it was rough but you had to endure it, you still had to prove yourself.

"oho, well would you look at this." a voice spoke from behind you, it startled you and as a response you faced the person ready to defend yourself.

"lower your weapon child. i'm not gonna hurt you." you weren't that convinced but you slowly lowered your weapon and looked the man in the eye.

"what do you want, short old man?" you questioned still wary of the shirt old man in front you, on the other hand the old man closed his eyes and sighed.

"i'm pulcinella, 5th of the fatui harbingers. nice to meet you, y/n." he greets, you were surprised. "how do you know my name?!" you half shouted when two fatui agents suddenly came from behind pulcinella.

"words spread like forest fire child. after we learned that there was kid fighting and critically harming some of our men we just had to investigate." pulcinella explained. you on the other didn't know that the people you were harming were from the fatui.

"with that being said, on behalf of the fatui we would like to invite you. what do you say, y/n?" he walked closer, "what's in it for me?" you were skeptical of the offer but if it would help ease the life you were having now... "well, free lodging, food, clothes and a handsome pay whenever you complete a mission.
your ears perked at the benefits. "hmm... fine i'll join the fatui."

"come now then and follow me."

from that day forward you trained and sparred climbing the ranks until you make it as a harbinger.

━━━━━━━━━the new recruit

おわり
end.

note: this was very random. but i hope it was enjoyable nonetheless.

rue ♡︎