just the two of us. scaramouche

pairing: scaramouche x fem!reader for: Helloo_world

for: Helloo_world

forenote:
>i done the 1st idea the 2nd one will be posted tomorrow.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

(Extra context for this (that wasn't in the request, but like i thought it would make a good addition); dottore is still a student at the Akademiya and is called Zandik. So basically, the story is taken place in pre-canon sumeru.)

"Hah, another failed subject." Zandik huffs out. Numerous mechanical parts were scatttered on his desk, he then took the failed experiment and left it out somewhere in the middle of sumeru.

As soon as he left, the finger joints of the she-creation started moving, after, her feet and legs started shaking. Then, it sat up and heaved in breath, she opened her eyes and so the dark and vast land of sumeru, she looked up and saw the stars that lit up the sky, she released her breath.

Y/n scanned the place with such curiosity, but, she saw nothing but grass and trees. So, she lied down, and looked up at the sky and little by little her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Y/n woke up to thunderclaps and lightning, accompanied with heavy rain and wind. But, even with such weather she remained dry.

She looked up and saw someone was standing beside her. A man with a hat that shielded the two of them from the rain.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked. The man beside her stood still and said nothing. So she asked again, "Why am I here?" Reaching for the man's hand. The man looked at her, no emotion can be seen in his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe, you're just like me who was discarded." He said voice low and solemn. She sat back down and looked at her hands. "I don't understand." She answered, the man beside her lend out his hand and said, "You don't need to. Come."
Without hesitation, Y/n reached out and grabed his.

'I'll... I'll take care of you. Like how that boy did to me.' He thought as he hoisted her up to her feet.

"The journey will be long." He said as he looked over Y/n who was admiring Sumeru as they walked. After a while, she answered, "It's fine. You're with me, right?"
A small smiled appeared on his face, "Yes. I will."

"Then that's enough for me." She smiled at him.

"Mister, what is your name?"

"Kunikuzushi."

"I'll call you Kuni then. It's easier."

"Sure whatever you want. And yours?"

"I- I don't have one."

He stopped and thought for a while. Then, he said;

"You'll be called, Y/n."

"I like that."

Through all the years, they stayed by each other's side not leaving even once.

━━━━━━just the two of us

おわり
end.

Note: the name "zandik" was a name in the game in the sumeru update that was speculated to be Dottore's name when he was still in sumeru as a student in the akademiya but ofc this isn't official yet but half of the fandom agrees to it so yea.

Anyways, I love both of the requests that this requester gave me so i will be doing both, and this is the first one.

To the requester, i would love to hear your feedback.
Thank you ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝